Leora & Malia - Home Activites #30

Guest Slipper Guyquad

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

By any honest persons standard that performance was borderline abysmal.

Planned to start at midnight ( give or take 10% ) there was no foreplay once again, straight into a laughable ham acted show of complete disinterest and " duty calls " bate.

Malia must think that Leora's clitoris is situated around the knee area, there was no excuse for her performance other that she has no interest in Leora's pleasure only her own. 

It was thought previously that because she was trying to give satisfaction left handed that it was too difficult for her, so Leora ensured quite forcefully that Malia went to Leora's usual side of the bed enabling her to use her right hand...She shouldn't have bothered, Malia spent 80% of the time rubbing the top of Leora's leg at the side of her minge, wheras Leora using her left hand was on the mark throughout with her fingers on the clitoris area of Malia. 

Leora acted that she was getting excited, but in reality she strokes her minge similar to Malias actions for hours without getting excited when reading a book, and it was only when she took over herself and inserted her fingers that she got anything resembling excited and an eventual orgasm.

Just another day at the office...and it's visible sadly!

I think I may have touched on some of the same points, just not quite as literal in regards to some of them mate. It's not the first time I have mentioned some of the same points and have also previously mentioned that it probably would be a good idea for a discussion to take place between them regarding such matters. If I were her friend Leora, I would discuss some of the matters with her privately.

I would ask her straight up, "I'd like to know if you are really actually interested in doing certain things with me or not, and I'd like an honest answer. Because there have been some times in the past where it seemed you actually may have, more so than a majority of other such times. Several occasions you even seemed to take an initiative and inspired things to occur the ways they ended up happening. A majority of such occasions since, you have seemed apprehensive to an extent. If those other occasions were done more for reasons of wanting to feel like you fit in to what you are aware of that I enjoy doing and do so while being a participant of the project, and you would really rather not do anything like that with me any further, you don't have to be so concerned about it because we can go back to the ways things were when we did certain things like that in our own individual times and ways. So, I would like to honestly know". 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mah...sembra che qualcosa sia andato storto nei loro piani. Prima sembrava che dovesse andare a prendere il sole e poi si è tolta il costume. Anche Malia sembrava che doveva uscire e poi invece no.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I would ask her straight up, "I'd like to know if you are really interested in doing certain things with me or not, and I'd like an honest answer. Because there have been some times in the past where it seemed you actually may have more so than a majority of other such occasions. Several occasions you even seemed to take an iniative and inspire things to occur the ways they endes up happening. But if those occasions were done more for reasons of wanting to feel like you fit in to what you are aware of that I enjoy doing and do so while be a part of the project and you would really rather not do anything like that with me anymore, you don't have to be so concerned about it because we can go back to the ways things were when we did certain things like that on our own individual basis. So, I would like to honestly know". 

Cerca di essere più coinciso perché se no è probabile che invece di ascoltarti si addormenta 😆

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Try to be more concise because if not it is likely that instead of listening to you he will fall asleep  😆

Well, if she would ask her about what I mentioned Brokk!, I'm pretty sure that would make her friend wonder why she would be asking her that when some thoughts have probably crossed her mind that she hasn't been as thorough on most such occasions than she had been on 3 or 4 of other such occasions and two of those occasions occurred last year when she seemed to have took some initiative to start such occasions with her friend and seemed quite a bit more into the occasions and interested. So her knowing that, I'm pretty sure she might would ask her friend why she was asking her whether she was actually interested in doing certain things with her or not, and a discussion on the matter would then occur.

• Like 2