Leora & Malia - Home Activites #30

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

So after the last couple of times, taking into account the lack of, dare i say it, emotion, the slight growing  'Standard' sense of things, the whole suspicious timing issue (which looks quite obvious some nights), the feeling of being at a 'speed bump' play-wise, the way other people are getting in the way (!) too often, the growing cries of frustration (from fans), the growing cries of fakery (from non-fans), to avoid more criticism, to avoid less 'negative' posts, to win more views, and perhaps most importantly - FOR THEMSELVES, their sexual enjoyment, their own sense of adventure, and their own sakes!.....

Girls, you need to step things up. Take it to the next level.

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So after the last couple of times, taking into account the lack of, dare i say it, emotion, the slight growing  'Standard' sense of things, the whole suspicious timing issue (which looks quite obvious some nights), the feeling of being at a 'speed bump' play-wise, the way other people are getting in the way (!) too often, the growing cries of frustration (from fans), the growing cries of fakery (from non-fans), to avoid more criticism, to avoid less 'negative' posts, to win more views, and perhaps most importantly - FOR THEMSELVES, their sexual enjoyment, their own sense of adventure, and their own sakes!.....

Girls, you need to step thing up. Take it to the next level.

what is the posimo level 

lick your fingers 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

what is the posimo level 

lick your fingers 

Yes, good point. They are still having trouble getting 'The Right' way to do this. Plus, when something new does happen, like the finger licking, the sucking on the toy etc, as soon as we say "Yes Girls! That's it!", then they take a step back! Ok, maybe it's to make sure things are not the same each time. But....

This time last year, they would be much closer in general, it looked more sensual. Although things have progressed nicely, there are at times now where it looks too non-sensual, oddly enough! YET Leora is getting more into it, Malia can still (despite the last couple of times) bring Leora to some of her best and indeed loudest climaxes. We see it!

I'm not asking, or expect all the time, them to do this all the time, but they've reached a pause in it i think. There are 2 ways to go - Backwards, or step it up. And i'm sure both want the latter.

18 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Girls, you need to step thing up. Take it to the next level.

Io penso che prima o poi faranno un passo in più, come sempre. è già successo questa cosa del fare sempre le stesse cose e poi, BAM, ecco qualcosa di nuovo. Siamo in una situazione di stallo, ma non è la prima volta che succede.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I think that sooner or later they will take a step further, as always. This thing about doing the same thing over and over has already happened and then, BAM, here's something new. We are in a stalemate, but this is not the first time this has happened.

Yeah i agree. This can be the problem, they don't help themselves. It can be avoided, a lot of the criticism, by very slight changes. In fact at times i think, if you don't wish to tonight, then don't! I felt that Saturday night. Much better to put all effort in once in 4 days, rather than half twice in 4 days. That's just natural isn't it. The same with some 'token gesture' solo bates, leave it till you're really ready!

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah i agree. This can be the problem, they don't help themselves. It can be avoided, a lot of the criticism, by very slight changes. In fact at times i think, if you don't wish to tonight, then don't! I felt that Saturday night. Much better to put all effort in once in 4 days, rather than half twice in 4 days. That's just natural isn't it. The same with some 'token gesture' solo bates, leave it till you're really ready!

Leora com o novo brinquedo 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, good point. They are still having trouble getting 'The Right' way to do this. Plus, when something new does happen, like the finger licking, the sucking on the toy etc, as soon as we say "Yes Girls! That's it!", then they take a step back! Ok, maybe it's to make sure things are not the same each time. But....

This time last year, they would be much closer in general, it looked more sensual. Although things have progressed nicely, there are at times now where it looks too non-sensual, oddly enough! YET Leora is getting more into it, Malia can still (despite the last couple of times) bring Leora to some of her best and indeed loudest climaxes. We see it!

I'm not asking, or expect all the time, them to do this all the time, but they've reached a pause in it i think. There are 2 ways to go - Backwards, or step it up. And i'm sure both want the latter.

Good point SG.

They got pissed and played together on the couch after 4 hours of dancing and messing with each other...We all liked it.....No More !!

Leora showed us her wet panties a couple of times....We liked it...No More !!

Leora used to lick her tits....We liked it ....No More !!

She would occasionally grow her " Brazilian" .....Some of us liked it...No More !!

She has purchased some superb underwear........We like it.....We don't see it.!!

She used to choose what underwear to wear for us with care, knowing what we might like, and occasionally surprise us with something unexpected.....No More !!

Everything is now so mechanical and clinical, no emotion from either girl, toward each other or the viewer.

They are just going through the motions !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Good point SG.

They got pissed and played together on the couch after 4 hours of dancing and messing with each other...We all liked it.....No More !!

Leora showed us he wet panties a couple of times....We liked it...No More !!

Leora used to lick her tits....We liked it ....No More !!

She would occasionally grow her " Brazilian" .....Some of us liked it...No More !!

She has purchased some superb underwear........We like it.....We don't see it.!!

She used to choose what underwear to wear for us with care, knowing what we might like, and occasionally surprise us with something unexpected.....No More !!

Everything is now so mechanical and clinical, no emotion from either girl, toward each other or the viewer.

They are just going through the motions !!

This is agreeing through gritted teeth in a sense!😄

We know they have been capable of some incredible moments. Guess what? Today, July 27, is another one year anniversary, one of their earlier but finest nights together (Couldn't keep their hands off one another). They then hit a winning formula, but have settled back. The toys, the licking etc, THOSE are the things that have not only been new, but taken us by surprise. THAT is when we are reminded of not only how good it can be, but what they're capable of. Pulo just reminded us of her new toy - What better way to break it in, by doing so alongside Malia. 

Right now, it feels like playing the 'Old Hit singles'. 

What they need is a new album, that the reviewers say is a 5/5 release, ending with "If anyone could do this now, it could only be L&M".

Some people and especially the Leora " groupies, cheerleaders and zealots" will use the excuse that it's because of the criticism they have been receiving......Good Point!! If it were true.

It's the chicken or egg scenario, what came first ?

My answer would be, There would be no criticism if they balanced things properly, and at least showed some interest in the situation that gives them a lucrative lifestyle.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1