Leora & Malia - Home Activites #30

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Some people and especially the Leora " groupies, cheerleaders and zealots" will use the excuse that it's because of the criticism they have been receiving......Good Point!! If it were true.

It's the chicken or egg scenario, what came first ?

My answer would be, There would be no criticism if they balanced things properly, and at least showed some interest in the situation that gives them a lucrative lifestyle.

No one expects her or them to be robots, but when you know how great someone can be, because they've proved it many times. It's 'You're capable of so much, i know this, as you've already done it!'. And eventually one day she'll awake and there won't be cameras pointed at her anymore.

Last week, she had 5, which is a huge amount for her now. But how many were spectacular events? I can still reel off truly great nights from last year (May 17/June 24/July 27/Sept 16/Sept 23/Oct 18/Oct 22/Dec 4/Dec 20 - ALL brilliant mutual fun), That's just off the top of my head! So they can do it!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
22 hours ago, crocodile dundee said:

same EVA research

spacer.png

That's made me sad.

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Some people and especially the Leora " groupies, cheerleaders and zealots" will use the excuse that it's because of the criticism they have been receiving......Good Point!! If it were true.

It's the chicken or egg scenario, what came first ?

My answer would be, There would be no criticism if they balanced things properly, and at least showed some interest in the situation that gives them a lucrative lifestyle.

If you demand 100% respect and love then you have to first show 100% respect and love, at the moment both them and us are giving 50%.

Leora didn't get to be top attraction on RLC for many years with an enviable fan base by giving 50%....She knows it and so do we, so why is she doing it now? 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Even the Twins in B4 are now copying Leora and Malia massage techniques one plus thing though is there is no bloody phone interruption !!! I suppose the ladies will take a few days off... Is Auntie due a visit soon for both.

ANOTHER GROUNDHOG DAY LAST NIGHT THOUGH.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Even the Twins in B4 are now copying Leora and Malia massage techniques one plus thing though is there is no bloody phone interruption !!! I suppose the ladies will take a few days off... Is Auntie due a visit soon for both.

Missing the massage 

of breasts 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

The Girls on Vacation, including the twins, were doing massage shows long before Leora ever had a show partner.  Leora copies them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3