B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (July / August)

16 hours ago, wooders78 said:

it looked like she was between cams 16 and 17, she should choose one or the other

My only ask is that she convinces me that she's enjoying her bate. I will gladly take any angle.:wink:

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

It seems to me that the old glories, they do their job, Anna masturbates, Lola masturbates, one of the twins masturbates, Stella fucks compared to the young ones they win

they masterbate cuz rlc told they have too, otherwise its the boot and no bonus, afterall thats their choice

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Pseudo lesbian bullshit, as expected. Simply ridiculous.

Just wanna know something ... What do you want, exactly ?  They do nothing, they are boring, they do something, it is ridiculous ... It will always be Shows, that is why they are here ... BTW, it is the same thing in ALL the GOV appartments ! 

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just wanna know something ... What do you want, exactly ?  They do nothing, they are boring, they do something, it is ridiculous ... It will always be Shows, that is why they are here ... BTW, it is the same thing in ALL the GOV appartments ! 

MEN...he is only interested in cock.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

What exactly did they do? They put on a lame 5 minute tease show in the shower and then got dressed in lingerie so that they could watch tv in the dark for the 50th time.

• Like 1