B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (July / August)

On 7/30/2021 at 10:25 PM, Noldus said:

Yep, the first "lesbian show" - a drunk and horny Anna on new years eve got massage from Irma

Very famous incident and easily found at adult sites  .. 

il y a 56 minutes, albundy1089 a dit :

Waouh, quelle différence. J'adore l'odeur du Pin-Sol le matin ! ( /s )

surtout rien n'a bougé , rien n'a changé , la cuisine toujours en désordre et le salon non arrangé

Se faire enculer , cela fait mal et moi j'en ai marre de me faire enculer par RLC

• Upvote 1

à l’instant, isidore57 a dit :

surtout rien n'a bougé , rien n'a changé , la cuisine toujours en désordre et le salon non arrangé

Se faire enculer , cela fait mal et moi j'en ai marre de me faire enculer par RLC

Je viens de demander à RLC de me rembourse mon abonnement du 1er Août 2021 au  21 Août 2021

Trop c'est trop , RLC , ce sont des escrocs . !!!!

• Upvote 2

We who have the opportunity to see; So that it was a hell of a thunderstorm and lightning struck close to B2, then the connection to B2 was broken.

The fact that the RLC UM sign came up with cleaning service is a bit gratifying. When they first put out a reason for UM, it was an error that was automatically generated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

We who have the opportunity to see; So that it was a hell of a thunderstorm and lightning struck close to B2, then the connection to B2 was broken.

The fact that the RLC UM sign came up with cleaning service is a bit gratifying. When they first put out a reason for UM, it was an error that was automatically generated.

Moos54 Jr. you are...always defending the sorry piece of shit known as RLC!!

• Upvote 1