B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (July / August)

The sad part is that no one really cares that this apartment was UM for 15 hours on a Saturday night because we all know that we wouldn't have seen anything at all interesting if the cameras were on. The only slightly interesting part is that RLC can't even manage to put up the right UM notice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, timber said:

The sad part is that no one really cares that this apartment was UM for 15 hours on a Saturday night because we all know that we wouldn't have seen anything at all interesting if the cameras were on. The only slightly interesting part is that RLC can't even manage to put up the right UM notice.

No sir, the sad part is that none of you care about anything RLC does.  I cared how RLC was changing and I told them so and quit subscribing.  With you people, RLC has Carte Blanch over you all because you all accept everything they do.  There is no pushing back from the viewers and when there is, it's to email support that a camera was covered or because the B4 pool cameras were/are still UM.  Nobody sends them emails about all the hiding, expressing them to do something about it.  I read where one person sent RLC an email about Nelly & Bogdan being in B4....one person!!  RLC's response was...well you are the only person that has contacted us about your displeasure so everybody else must like them.  I'm sorry but that is extremely sad to me that so many people support those two losers being in B4!  Face it, you people don't give a damn about what RLC does and it shows day in and day out!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir, the sad part is that none of you care about anything RLC does.  I cared how RLC was changing and I told them so and quit subscribing.  With you people, RLC has Carte Blanch over you all because you all accept everything they do.  There is no pushing back from the viewers and when there is, it's to email support that a camera was covered or because the B4 pool cameras were/are still UM.  Nobody sends them emails about all the hiding, expressing them to do something about it.  I read where one person sent RLC an email about Nelly & Bogdan being in B4....one person!!  RLC's response was...well you are the only person that has contacted us about your displeasure so everybody else must like them.  I'm sorry but that is extremely sad to me that so many people support those two losers being in B4!  Face it, you people don't give a damn about what RLC does and it shows day in and day out!!

And to think I thought you had given up your Don Quixote tilting at windmills and un-blocked you.  You were almost interesting for a couple days. Reading your constant bitching and insults toward other members is as irritating as listening to "The Hamster Dance" on constant replay. Back to Ignore, little fatboy. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7