B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (July / August)

Mila the Magnificent, Mila the Marvelous, Mila the Majestic, Mila the Mischievous, Mila the Magical, Mila the Mesmerizing, Mila the Mystifying has now become Mila the Mundane, Mila the Melancholy, Mila the Miserable, Mila the Modest, Mila the Motionless, I never thought I would say this but Mila the Mediocre. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Her name was Lola....She was a showgirl....with yellow feathers in her hair ....and a dress cut down to there!!!

What a complete and utter waste of time she is. She insults our intelligence and is the epitome of everything that RLC has now become.  A coy placement of the covers?!? for what purpose. With her track record I hardly see the need for her to cover up now!!! Still RLC will no doubt still pay her Bate Bonus

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, van the man said:

Her name was Lola....She was a showgirl....with yellow feathers in her hair ....and a dress cut down to there!!!

What a complete and utter waste of time she is. She insults our intelligence and is the epitome of everything that RLC has now become.  A coy placement of the covers?!? for what purpose. With her track record I hardly see the need for her to cover up now!!! Still RLC will no doubt still pay her Bate Bonus

Yet she is top cam, so there must be a few idiots that are watching her bullshit. 😕

Il y a 2 heures, Thestarider a dit :

Mila the Magnificent, Mila the Marvelous, Mila the Majestic, Mila the Mischievous, Mila the Magical, Mila the Mesmerizing, Mila the Mystifying has now become Mila the Mundane, Mila the Melancholy, Mila the Miserable, Mila the Modest, Mila the Motionless, I never thought I would say this but Mila the Mediocre. 

I have been saying this for quite a while now, Mila has only been disappointing ever since she came back as a participant after her very first visit.

Almost a do-nothing who gets naked for the cameras but basically do nothing else.

For those who might say "hey she bates...", you may have yet to see her bates during her first visit.

For me, other than one or two covered bates which she might have came, all the others are just teases & giving the impression she is doing something.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, corvette84 a dit :

Lola puts a blanket in a spot just so the camera can't get a view of her pussy while bating. She has got to be the biggest fucking joke on RLC right now. 🙄

I dun like watching her bate anyway, I personally find it weird but probably just me.

11 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I dun like watching her bate anyway, I personally find it weird but probably just me.

Any bate that Lola and Mila have done have been awful and unwatchable. They are both a joke in B2.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I have been saying this for quite a while now, Mila has only been disappointing ever since she came back as a participant after her very first visit.

Almost a do-nothing who gets naked for the cameras but basically do nothing else.

For those who might say "hey she bates...", you may have yet to see her bates during her first visit.

For me, other than one or two covered bates which she might have came, all the others are just teases & giving the impression she is doing something.

This then completes the other two failures RLC has casted for B2. There is a reason why even many GOV fans here say that this apartment is the most boring RLC may has ever had.

13 hours ago, Thestarider said:

it's gotten so that i enjoy her most when she's skipping thru the hall. She starts to masturbate and then just drops off as if she's sleepy.:confused:

It seems to me that the old glories, they do their job, Anna masturbates, Lola masturbates, one of the twins masturbates, Stella fucks compared to the young ones they win

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

It seems to me that the old glories, they do their job, Anna masturbates, Lola masturbates, one of the twins masturbates, Stella fucks compared to the young ones they win

I don't compare them. I enjoy each without thinking  of the others. Of-course perhaps seasoning helps.:wink:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I don't compare them. I enjoy each without thinking  of the others. Of-course perhaps seasoning helps.:wink:

It was just to say something, the charts don't interest me, boredom always wins

• Confused 1