Leora & Malia - Home Activities #31

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Non capisco perché devono arrivare a mezzanotte per fare qualcosa. 

Tra che si massaggiano e il resto si arriva quasi all'una del mattino. E il più delle volte significa che faranno tutto alla svelta sacrificando la qualità. 

Well...I was going to mention ealier that perhaps there was some quite nice and intriguingly interesting actual foreplay seeming to be occurring when a certain someone seemed to be more thoroughly caressing a certain kitty of someone else, but the efforts did not develop into anything other than a usual exchange of shoulder and upper back massages so I guess it wasn't much of any actual foreplay after all, although someone did appear to enjoy doing it.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I don't understand why they have to arrive at midnight to do something. 

Between that massage and the rest we arrive at almost one in the morning. And most of the time it means that they will do everything quickly while sacrificing quality. 

Well, we seem to only get her full attention AFTER all the texting and calls to LoverBoy are done with. He's being a good little boy right now!! And he puts on his Thomas The Tank Engine Jimjams and says his prayers just before midnight.

So we all wait for the last call, and the last text to him.....THEN we finally see her concentrate on the other people afterwards. We see it all the time. No coincidence.

10 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Looks like she just chose another flick to watch, getting a bit late now 😢

Mh così sembra e questa volta dubito che la psicologia inversa funzioni. 

A quest'ora avrebbero già dovuto iniziare se non addirittura finire. 

• Like 2