Leora & Malia - Home Activities #31

Guest Slipper Guyquad

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I hope patience leads to something beautiful ... Sooner or later. 

She used to seem to like a few of G&R's more popular songs quite a bit like Sweet Child of Mine, Civil War, Welcome To the Jungle, Patience, and a few others.

Well...I was going to mention that a few comments made earlier were probably right and that this evening would more than likely be an uneventful one as far as any significantly interesting occasion occurring there, but I didn't want to spoil the mood or anyones hopes or desires so now I guess it's ok to mention that it was probably going to be that way there this evening anyway. Perhaps now I can get back to watching some lingerie fashion shows that I started out doing before I was interrupted by the presence of L&M. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good Morning _ bon Matin _ Buon giorno

good evening _ bonne nuit _ buona serata

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

A big day
Thursday

🐨👯 🗼 🐈🌟 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍 🐶 🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!  🐊   gregg 😁😈 mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Well...I was going to mention ealier that perhaps there was some quite nice and intriguingly interesting actual foreplay seeming to be occurring when a certain someone seemed to be more thoroughly caressing a certain kitty of someone else, but the efforts did not develop into anything other than a usual exchange of shoulder and upper back massages so I guess it wasn't much of any actual foreplay after all, although someone did appear to enjoy doing it.

Perhaps Leora doesn't know how to do foreplay, most people learn things in life from copying, experience and example. She during her many years with Paul rarely experienced any from or to him, it was normally a matter of " wham bam thank you ma'am" started and finished emotionless and in silence, merely a process of him periodically emptying his sack, with her mouth or minge being the receptacle for collection.

Both Malia and Leora don't look comfortable.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1