US General Domestic Politics #27 Begins 07/29/21.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i'm so glad that you are able to whack off while dreaming about us. i would probably be fantasizing about about making it with some gorgeous women but it's nice to know that you think that we are so sexy that you can't function sexually without imagining us.

That's typical of a wacko immature minded and gif posting propagandist. If they can't come up with anything original, they will plagiarize if not outright copy someone elses thoughts, ideas, or statements. You and your comrade should consider seeking some psychological help rather than setting around and yanking on each other's pp's while getting your jollies from posting propaganda and liking each other's posts here. I bet this isn't the only site you two comrades do that on.

apparently ron wants to be the most successful governor ever at killing florida citizens.                                                                                                                                                                                    

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Two days after Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis issued an executive order preventing schools from requiring students to wear masks, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released data showing the state...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's typical of a wacko immature minded and gif posting propagandist. If they can't come up with anything original, they will plagiarize if not outright copy someone elses thoughts, ideas, or statements. You and your comrade should consider seeking some psychological help rather than setting around and yanking on each other's pp's while getting your jollies from posting propaganda and liking each other's posts here. I bet this isn't the only site you two comrades do that on.

so you are really enjoying yourself a lot fantasizing about us. wow! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Can you repeat all that in English please?  That's impossible to read.  Oh, and you're a moron.

How about a multi language sign that almost everyone understands including those who are of the English speaking language 🖕. Hopefully that is understandable to you propagandist.

Just now, Nicholas said:

How about a multi language sign that almost everyone understands including those who of the English speaking language 🖕. Hopefully that is understandable to you propagandist.

You add nothing except garbage.  

• Like 2

although this article focusses on anti vax/maskers it gets to the point about qtrumplicans including our genius friends. yes you ridge, nick, spying1, etc...............................................................            

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

The word “stupid” appears frequently in this diary. It’s used as a term and not as a slur, although the professor who selected it as a term may have picked it because it’s insulting. I don’t know. Like many here, I’m...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

How about a multi language sign that almost everyone understands including those who are of the English speaking language 🖕. Hopefully that is understandable to you propagandist.

you are so full of shit & absolutely nothing else.

tenor (22).gif

tenor (23).gif

tenor (21).gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you are so full of shit & absolutely nothing else.

tenor (22).gif

tenor (23).gif

tenor (21).gif

☝️..😂..🤣  The immature minded and immature gif posting propagandist strikes again. Him felt compelled that him should take up for him comrade once again. Him must not like being interrupted while they are trying to get their jollies with one another while searching for their next batch of propaganda to post so they can continuously tag each other's posts with likes, being the dedicated little propagandist comrades that they are. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

☝️..😂..🤣  The immature minded and immature gif posting propagandist strikes again. 🤣

Here.  Since your so into dicks, this'll keep you busy for a while.

4a4.gif

• Like 2