US General Domestic Politics #27 Begins 07/29/21.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Yep.  George Soros sends me a buck every time I post on Camcaps.net

Why would Soros waste his money paying for your childish ignorant comments? I don't like the man, but at least he is intelligent enough to not waste his money on a loser like you to promote his left wing agenda.

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

why say that as i've never seen anyone on this thread say that yahoo news was a right wing anything. but you should be paying attention to the story as it represents the direction  that dear traitor & his enablers are heading in when they criticized athletes kneeling during the national anthem. or did you miss that?

Maybe they should have made them magically disappear. But we don't do that here. It's against the 1st Amendment. I'm an American. We don't do the same things the way you Marxists do.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maybe they should have made them magically disappear. But we don't do that here. It's against the 1st Amendment. I'm an American. We don't do the same things the way you Marxists do.

You're no American but by birth.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Criticizing people's actions and arresting them are not the same thing, you dumb ass Russian agent. The left wing progressives at Facebook and Twitter who ban conservative speech on behalf of the Biden Administration is a much bigger threat to American freedom than is criticizing athletes for kneeling at sporting events.

hey moron. read history. hitler didn't gas all of the jews right away. dear traitor's plan for a fascist state was getting started with shit like complaining about kneeling during the anthem. the next step would have been requiring standing, saluting, singing under penalty of imprisonment. wake the fuck up!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

here is my answer to your buddy ridge. read; 

hey moron. read history. hitler didn't gas all of the jews right away. dear traitor's plan for a fascist state was getting started with shit like complaining about kneeling during the anthem. the next step would have been requiring standing, saluting, singing under penalty of imprisonment. wake the fuck up!

59 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

so with only wild pigs without gas fueled cars the air quality will improve.

tenor (1).gif

Wow ! ☝️ A gif of the propagandist who posted it has been revealed. No wonder it has such a lack of intelligence. 🤣