US General Domestic Politics #27 Begins 07/29/21.

31 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your projections are not working.:tongue:

28 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

☝️..😂..🤣..🤣  Your level of immaturity is but one reason why you are obviously so naive and ignorant. I'd bet your permitted indoctrinated upbringing had something to do with it as well. Regardless, your level of immature ignorance is pretty hilarious at times. ☝️ 🤣

tenor - 2021-07-31T130526.316.gif

tenor - 2021-07-31T130549.386.gif

tenor - 2021-07-31T130609.701.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Police said that the man’s goal was to "incite hatred" while also politicizing the Olympic Games.

Yahoo! news is certainly not a right-wing conspiracy.

why say that as i've never seen anyone on this thread say that yahoo news was a right wing anything. but you should be paying attention to the story as it represents the direction  that dear traitor & his enablers are heading in when they criticized athletes kneeling during the national anthem. or did you miss that?

• Upvote 1

On 7/30/2021 at 7:42 AM, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

In the United States, presidents earn an annual taxpayer-funded salary of $400,000. Former President Donald Trump vowed to give his salary away, but according to reporting by journalist David A. Fahrenthold in...

He just might need that money for future legal defense costs.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Remember back when the Ukraine extortion scheme first came to light? His line “I would like you to do us a favor, though” shocked reasonable people all around the world. TFG, however, saw nothing wrong in...

America voted, the Electoral College followed the law, and the result was

image.jpeg.a7c96f054ce3a875c171efc8ec19000a.jpeg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

☝️..😂..🤣..🤣  Your level of immaturity is but one reason why you are obviously so naive and ignorant. I'd bet your permitted indoctrinated upbringing had something to do with it as well. Regardless, your level of immature ignorance is pretty hilarious at times. ☝️ 🤣

And your level of schooling was no better than 6th grade.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

why say that as i've never seen anyone on this thread say that yahoo news was a right wing anything. but you should be paying attention to the story as it represents the direction  that dear traitor & his enablers are heading in when they criticized athletes kneeling during the national anthem. or did you miss that?

Criticizing people's actions and arresting them are not the same thing, you dumb ass Russian agent. The left wing progressives at Facebook and Twitter who ban conservative speech on behalf of the Biden Administration is a much bigger threat to American freedom than is criticizing athletes for kneeling at sporting events.