Leora & Malia - Home Activities #32

Guest Slipper Guyquad

At least a much more sincere and honest performance and definitely nice presence by Malia without the “ stress to perform and satisfy with a fake show “ guided by her roommate  .. Moments like this with Malia or Leora , this is what can make people applause and praise and not the daily routine of watching fixed things without any meaning for the viewers but essential as it seems for the girls and their bonuses ..

Well done Malia , perhaps she also needed this freedom and escape the “ guidance “ from Leora , although the instructions are obvious that have been set in motion . Too pity that she can’t share her current whatever feelings to perform with a person she likes and she offers the pleasure to the fans which is of course very much appreciated ☺️😇

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

beautiful girl malia 😻

I totally agree .. finally a free feeling  Malia in the apartment only for herself , well done 😇

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At least a much more sincere and honest performance and definitely nice presence by Malia without the “ stress to perform and satisfy with a fake show “ guided by her roommate  .. Moments like this with Malia or Leora , this is what can make people applause and praise and not the daily routine of watching fixed things without any meaning for the viewers but essential as it seems for the girls and their bonuses ..

Well done Malia , perhaps she also needed this freedom and escape the “ guidance “ from Leora , although the instructions are obvious that have been set in motion . Too pity that she can’t share her current whatever feelings to perform with a person she likes and she offers the pleasure to the fans which is of course very much appreciated ☺️😇

Hello masterchef .. hope you are doing great my friend .. I am sorry that your beloved Leora will getting the sex of her life while enjoying her holidays  and she will be absent from your screen so you can cum and masturbate  endlessly for her and at the end send her your virtual  kisses somewhere that she knows ☺️😇 Of course , it can be considered also a gift for you because I don’t know how much courage you have to masturbate  for her almost every day . Enjoy Malia for now and have fun and don’t forget the tissues later ☺️😇

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hello masterchef .. hope you are doing great my friend .. I am sorry that your beloved Leora will getting the sex of her life while enjoying her holidays  and she will be absent from your screen so you can cum and masturbate  endlessly for her and at the end send her your virtual  kisses somewhere that she knows ☺️😇 Of course , it can be considered also a gift for you because I don’t know how much courage you have to masturbate  for her almost every day . Enjoy Malia for now and have fun and don’t forget the tissues later ☺️😇

you're such a dick!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3