Leora & Malia - Home Activities #32

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, The Earl said:

I think Malia is simply afraid that she will waste her time in Prague because Leora has built up a relatively large circle of friends (unfortunately also LB)

Not large at all, 3 or 4 women at most, plus LB.

19 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think Leora will be travelling by car instead of train somehow, makes more sense.

In macchina più o meno ci metterà sulle 3 ore per arrivare a Berlino. Poi da lì a Monaco sono 6 ore di auto. E anche in macchina ci sono sempre i controlli alla frontiera da attraversare. 

Just now, Brokk! said:

In macchina più o meno ci metterà sulle 3 ore per arrivare a Berlino. Poi da lì a Monaco sono 6 ore di auto. E anche in macchina ci sono semper i controlli alla frontiera da attraversare. 

Please translate your posts into English

• Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

By car it will take you more or less 3 hours to get to Berlin. Then from there to Munich it is a 6 hour drive. And even in the car there are always border controls to cross. 

I don't know, just a suggestion. Makes no difference anyway does it. Besides, she hasn't even left yet!

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently, you must have missed the so called excuses of her supposedly assisting in financial support of her previous roommate's attempts at continuing some mobile phone and other small electronics repair endeavors which can't be all that profitable there, or the so called excuses of her supposedly assisting in financial support of some local animal care center and santuary back where she is from, or maybe you may have missed the so called excuses of her supposedly financially supporting the little dog that was left in the care of her previous roommate back where they are from. But I actually don't believe that you may have, but rather you are instead trying to make excuses for yours and some others speculations and hypothesis in these threads because in reality, you actually don't have any clue of how much money she may make, or how much money she may spend. 

She makes minimum between 3,000-5,000€ per month , can’t give an actual salary but this is the money 100% … The monthly salary in cities except Moscow and Saint Petersburg is around 500-600€ .. this is the life there .. imagine then the amount of how life financially there is and the amounts she saves per month  … as you say , I will keep on living in my world and my delusions … everyone here who doesn’t praise the girls is delusional and denier or whatever and all of you , you know everything .. the woman has deceived everyone , luckily we are still few we can look beyond because we actually have good connections of what’s going on in Barcelona with the same concept . 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She makes minimum between 3,000-5,000€ per month , can’t give an actual salary but this is the money 100% … The monthly salary in cities except Moscow and Saint Petersburg is around 500-600€ .. this is the life there .. imagine then the amount of how life financially there is and the amounts she saves per month  … as you say , I will keep on living in my world and my delusions … everyone here who doesn’t praise the girls is delusional and denier or whatever and all of you , you know everything .. the woman has deceived everyone , luckily we are still few we can look beyond because we actually have good connections of what’s going on in Barcelona with the same concept . 

where does this money come from  

11 Apartment 

31 People