Leora & Malia - Home Activities #32

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

On the telephone she mentioned that she would be travelling by car.

Yep, that's what i think will happen. 

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Where does the money come from 

Não vem só dos assistentes  

Subscriptions … we are just a few people we post here , but the subscriptions are thousand people .. if a site is technologically great and can be on air after 10 years , they own a villa and have personnel to run business in Prague , Rome and Barcelona , I would guess that the financial isn’t a problem… one day the info will be revealed of how much money Nelly and Bogdan have made with  RLC and then it will be even more surprised for everyone 😎😉

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

E ricordiamoci che starà via (e l'ha detto lei stessa) fino a domenica sera. Io non credo che vadano in macchina, vedendo su google maps Praga non è tanto vicino a Berlino e se poi da lì devono andare a Monaco di Baviera, che è a sud di Berlino, è lunga. calcola che con il treno avrebbero giusto mezza giornata per visitare solo una parte delle due città. In macchina avrebbero più libertà ma molto meno tempo per visitare le città.

She will post her photos on Instagram and the people who have connection with her will know everything ☺️ We can only speculate , still , first stop is Munich for the night as it is the nearby city or perhaps the city where her BF lives because recently we learned that her BF doesn’t live in Prague .. therefore , spending some hours there , then a trip to Munich and perhaps a long drive to Berlin .. as I said earlier , it is very difficult to make either by train or even by car as I believe it is going to be the route Prague - Munich - Berlin and the way back in Prague within 48 - 60 hours .. still , it’s funny that we all speculate as this is what we can now do when for me it would be a better speculation how Malia will behave and what she does all the time that Leora will be absent. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She will post her photos on Instagram and the people who have connection with her will know everything ☺️ We can only speculate , still , first stop is Munich for the night as it is the nearby city or perhaps the city where her BF lives because recently we learned that her BF doesn’t live in Prague .. therefore , spending some hours there , then a trip to Munich and perhaps a long drive to Berlin .. as I said earlier , it is very difficult to make either by train or even by car as I believe it is going to be the route Prague - Munich - Berlin and the way back in Prague within 48 - 60 hours .. still , it’s funny that we all speculate as this is what we can now do when for me it would be a better speculation how Malia will behave and what she does all the time that Leora will be absent. 

Not to contradict you but the one who lives outside Prague is Denis, not LB. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

Not to contradict you but the one who lives outside Prague is Denis, not LB. 

CORRECT ✔️

Guest Slipper Guyquad

And RLC are actually on the ball!! Within an hour of leaving, who'd have thought it!

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2