Leora & Malia - Home Activities #32

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora is on vacation, which means that Malia will have to keep her genitals fully point into the camera as long as possible. What a load of crap. 🤮

A little further and the girls have to get a vaginal camera to take pictures from inside her pussy. 🤣😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Alladino said:

Leora is on vacation, which means that Malia will have to keep her genitals fully point into the camera as long as possible. What a load of crap. 🤮

A little further and the girls have to get a vaginal camera to take pictures from inside her pussy. 🤣😂

This will be RLC 8k cameras in two year’s time ☺️ A very appreciated tech upgrade it will be 😇

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you're such a dick!

At least you have a mouth and a hand  to say and write your opinion . our good friend is taking his time to be advised by  his grammar book to spell write what needs to be written only when Leora masturbates . I think he doesn’t know how to express himself currently and spell “ thank you for your support whatever FaTrollBoy “ ☺️😇

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

Just now, ddhm said:

At least you have a mouth and a hand  to say and write your opinion . our good friend is taking his time to be advised by  his grammar book to spell write what needs to be written only when Leora masturbates . I think he doesn’t know how to express himself currently and spell “ thank you for your support whatever FaTrollBoy “ ☺️😇

you're such a sad miserable individual

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hello masterchef .. hope you are doing great my friend .. I am sorry that your beloved Leora will getting the sex of her life while enjoying her holidays  and she will be absent from your screen so you can cum and masturbate  endlessly for her and at the end send her your virtual  kisses somewhere that she knows ☺️😇 Of course , it can be considered also a gift for you because I don’t know how much courage you have to masturbate  for her almost every day . Enjoy Malia for now and have fun and don’t forget the tissues later ☺️😇

Fucking hell have I got a rival bollocks  to that I'm  the main wanker around here

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I didn't happen to see whatever Malia did. She turns me off 100%.  So I'll come back on Aug 2nd and see if there is anything decent to watch.  Hello Martina.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

2* 

malia On the couch 

Masturbation with fingers 

😽

Pulo she hasn't done it once yet, let alone twice! You keep saying they do when they don't.