B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #35 (July / August)

One more extreme late for Radislava standards ( of what we know from her all these months ) all nighter with Stella in the balcony of B1.. clearly Stella seems to influence Radi like no one else before , these two completely different characters and personalities getting along is fascinating and even though nothing obviously is expected , it can be that Stella might be the weakness for Radi so we can see another side of her character 😇

• Like 1

Does anyone else think Radislava has a secret crush on Stella, in a sort of mild romantic way. It looks like it to me, the way she acts when she is around Stella. She is blushing, kind of awkwardly smiling, and she finds all sorts of excuses to shyly and gently touch Stella. It started calmly, with Radislava joining Stella to watch TV. Since then then they have just hung out with each other more and more, and Radislava just seems more and more in love. Her face expressions just can't hide it. I'm no fan of hers, but she is really adorable and cute, the way she is acting.

The feelings are not mutual, it seems. For Stella, Radislava is just someone to hang out with, to pass time. Or atleast just a friend. But I wouldn't be surprised to see a show between them some day though.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0400 Radi to bed
Stella still on the couch

Pam awake and up

And Stella is still having a two way conversation with someone, even though there is no one there.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And Stella is still having a two way conversation with someone, even though there is no one there.

As long as she agrees and does not start arguing, it will probably go well :biggrin:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

As long as she agrees and does not start arguing, it will probably go well :biggrin:

She was pushing for a reply. Rada? Rada! Rada!

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Stella is fucked up on the same drugs that Gina takes. 🙄

Stella has slept 1 hour since Monday morning, I think that's a major factor.

• Haha 1