B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #35 (July / August)

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0339 Stella please don't get in that position... all I want to do is lick your asshole. But unlike Bruno I won't stick my tongue in it. But I do love to lick it all the way to the clit and the little vein above the clit. 

The what?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Seriously, you veterans make us newbies feel like the old days were nothing but constant orgies that would make Caligula blush.  Damn.

I suppose I will always have fond memories of that funky MMF threesome in Masha's apartment awhile back.

It hardly ever happens that we witness such things , that’s why it is always memorable 😁😉

9 hours ago, james deen said:

thats what it feels like to me too we missed all the best years and now we are just stuck with teasing and fake shows.

Have faith and trust and many things can happen when you least expect 😎

il y a 20 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Have faith and trust and many things can happen when you least expect 😎

its not all bad they are good things like mr j and pam, nelly/martina, gina/bruno apartment with the parties and guests and mashas apartment can be unpredictable its just that the gov girls have figured out they can do the bare minimum and still earn lots of money because of a certain apartment that im not going to mention

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

No thx. Let us all in on your wealth of experience with women's anatomy. We all could use your wisdom. 🤣

Or we all could use a good laugh.:biggrin:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, james deen said:

its not all bad they are good things like mr j and pam, nelly/martina, gina/bruno apartment with the parties and guests and mashas apartment can be unpredictable its just that the gov girls have figured out they can do the bare minimum and still earn lots of money because of a certain apartment that im not going to mention

👏👏👏 Can’t agree more than what you mention .. we both have the same thoughts and the voices for this RLC insanity keep on increasing .. let’s see if we see a different approach , it’s different having tenants  trying to provide an entertaining content the way they believe they can do and tenants that simply using their fame and fan club trying to “ cheat “ multi times the subscribers .. The criticism is the best “ medicine “ for improvements  but then , “ there they appear the ultimate protectors “ to bury any comments that could possibly change some of boring routine , praising even the “ nothing happening “ moments by presenting it as a major achievement .. pff , let’s enjoy what we watch from people who really try to live as normal and real lives as they can and always admire them for their on camera efforts being human beings and not robots ..  

• Haha 1