B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #35 (July / August)

Everyone does a titty fuck routine as a part of their massage show now-a-days. However, the technic was pioneered on RLC by Irma. The difference is that Irma did it for real. She actually would try and put her nipple inside the other girls pussy. Irma was treated poorly in B-1 however. Even though she pleasured almost every girl who came to B-1, Stella was the only woman that I saw who reciprocated and gave Irma a good come one day, in the same room that Radi now occupies.

1 minute ago, philo said:

Everyone does a titty fuck routine as a part of their massage show now-a-days. However, the technic was pioneered on RLC by Irma. The difference is that Irma did it for real. She actually would try and put her nipple inside the other girls pussy. Irma was treated poorly in B-1 however. Even though she pleasured almost every girl who came to B-1, Stella was the only woman that I saw who reciprocated and gave Irma a good come one day, in the same room that Radi now occupies.

Didn't Jessica and Irma have a mutual session where each masturbated the other. I think it was in the room now occupied by Pam. I know Jessica got off and I think it was her first time with a woman. Irma should be that person you have your first girl to girl session. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Didn't Jessica and Irma have a mutual session where each masturbated the other. I think it was in the room now occupied by Pam. I know Jessica got off and I think it was her first time with a woman. Irma should be that person you have your first girl to girl session. 

You are correct about Jessica with the mutual bate but Stella was the only one who ate Irma out.

• Like 1

RLC made Irma go with that weird club owner dude when she was there and Stella was the only one who came to help her out. Irma would tease with the guys but I don't think she ever liked to fuck them. The last guy they brought in for Irma was a disaster. Irma humiliated him.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0339 Stella please don't get in that position... all I want to do is lick your asshole. But unlike Bruno I won't stick my tongue in it. But I do love to lick it all the way to the clit and the little vein above the clit. 

OMG!

Let's not start naughty fantasy chat now, OK?  Like Harley hate posts, no one has time to wade through hundreds of fantasy roleplay posts. 

Or do we?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

You are correct about Jessica with the mutual bate but Stella was the only one who ate Irma out.

Seriously, you veterans make us newbies feel like the old days were nothing but constant orgies that would make Caligula blush.  Damn.

I suppose I will always have fond memories of that funky MMF threesome in Masha's apartment awhile back.

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

Seriously, you veterans make us newbies feel like the old days were nothing but constant orgies that would make Caligula blush.  Damn.

I suppose I will always have fond memories of that funky MMF threesome in Masha's apartment awhile back.

thats what it feels like to me too we missed all the best years and now we are just stuck with teasing and fake shows.

• Like 1