Leora & Malia - Home Activities #33

Guest Slipper Guyquad

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Not even the time to go back, which has already gone out...

She might well have gone out for some shopping, I personally don't give a rat's arse if she is out every day, as long as when she is home she is looking after business properly, and puts some imagination and variation into what has become in my opinion a predictable, borderline boring and apathetic charade🙄

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She might well have gone out for some shopping, I personally don't give a rat's arse if she is out every day, as long as when she is home she is looking after business properly, and puts some imagination and variation into what has become in my opinion predictable, borderline boring and apathetic.🙄

Ok shopping but what the hell...she hardly had time to set foot inside the house. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Ok shopping but what the hell...she hardly had time to set foot inside the house. 

Unless of course she enjoyed the time away so much that she has gone to book another trip for this weekend.🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

The appealingly beautiful Shania Twain...she is someone that the beautiful Leora reminds me of sometimes and has for quite some time. What a wonderful and pleasant singing voice she has as well. 😍

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The appealingly beautiful Shania Twain...she is someone that the beautiful Leora reminds me of sometimes and has for quite some time. What a wonderful and pleasant singing voice she haa as well. 😍

a beautiful Voice 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Auschwitz is in western Poland , actually it is much faster to go there by car or train from Prague than this big adventure journey in Germany ( if the cities she was planned to visit are accurate ) . 

20 years ago in Berlin cost me 30 euros for a blow job and she put a fucking condom on it to suck it robbed again