Leora & Malia - Home Activities #33

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Finally and after a long time, “ shades of Leora from the past “ appeared today .. that was indeed an amazing masturbation , reminding to everyone that if she wants , she can still make quality .. This was finally something away from prime time , no bed teasing and after getting horny in the bathtub , she simply decided to go to her room and satisfy herself the maximum way possible and this came natural to us fans as well … 

Personally , this is the Leora I would like to see and praise , exactly as with Malia’s two solo sessions , so much better than watching this crap and BS fake routine that we have been watching for so many months now .. A horny Leora returning back from holidays , performing in my opinion her best session this summer and without giving a shit of Malia being at home , just for her personal pleasure and ultimately the same feeling to the fans .

It is a pity that moments like this are rare and not more often and we need to stand the fake clickbait evenings between the two . It seems that the holidays kept her away from her masturbation addiction , the cameras addiction and speculating , this must have been simply a rather tensed escape trip with not so much resting and lots of driving to catch up with as much as possible .. In any case , the return in the apartment was great for  the fans and as I said , when the girls deserve to be praised , I will simply provide my comment and I will be a “ hater “ ( according to many here ) when i see things that insult my common sense and idea I have about people .

Well done Leora for today ☺️😇👏

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Waited until Malia left to have a quickie.

Yes, Malia had left the apartment....Just clarifying. Malia was not home. Just clarifying any false info. Just as Leora was not home for the three bates Malia had this weekend of course.