B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #87 (August)

2 minutes ago, emnv said:

Thanks, I interpreted listening to a conversation that she was pregnant, I just wanted to deny (or confirm) what I understood.

I don't remember  that she had sex lately. The last guy that was on her bed she just bated him.  

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I think she is live streaming. she did it last week too. 

Yeah, i´ve seen her doing it. But she´s not speaking, only writting. What kind of livestreaming is that, only writting... Never seen something like that.

Just now, warn1ng1005 said:

Да, виждал съм я да прави това. Но тя не говори, а само пише. Що за предаване на живо е това, само писане ... Никога не съм виждал нещо подобно.

Camgirls!!!There are such sites!

2 minutes ago, warn1ng1005 said:

Yeah, i´ve seen her doing it. But she´s not speaking, only writting. What kind of livestreaming is that, only writting... Never seen something like that.

I didn't watch her doing it today. the other day she was talking too. my guess is she is livestreaming on her instagram account. but that's just a guess, I could be wrong. 😉

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I didn't watch her doing it today. the other day she was talking too. my guess is she is livestreaming on her instagram account. but that's just a guess, I could be wrong. 😉

It look like she was recording a video. 

1 minute ago, warn1ng1005 said:

Ако това е вярно. Доста скучни момичета ...

Everything is happening all over the world!As we say in Bulgaria there  'Are passengers for each train!"