B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #87 (August)

il y a 6 minutes, presolone1 a dit :

Shit day on RLC ,shit night on RLC , shit RLC ! finaly my subscription ends August 19 ; bye RLC . I'm going on Voyeur TV

i cancelled rlc and made the switch to voyeur tv last month i can safely say despite its flaws rlc is much better in my opinion 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, james deen said:

i cancelled rlc and made the switch to voyeur tv last month i can safely say despite its flaws rlc is much better in my opinion 

Years ago I took a one month sub to VHTV and I bet I didn't watch it for a weeks worth.  The problem that VHTV has compared to RLC from what I remember is that it looks like a cheap production studio no matter what apartment you went to.  If VHTV upgraded all their equipment and made it where you couldn't see cameras everywhere, and they had a better way for finding events that are missed, it would be a much better site.  It took time for RLC to get where they are today believe it or not.  The one thing that VHTV needs to do is try to look as professional as possible and if they are still like they were a few years ago then I can understand and agree with your post.

What is much better about RLC as far as you are concerned?  Is it talent based, production based, professionalism based, or what?  Just curious...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well I am going to say something that will draw the ire of so many here, but Vivacious Vivian is pregnant, her boobs are growing and her nipples have changed color and enlarged to that of upcoming mother. I have thought this for a few weeks now, but tonight after seeing how much her body has changed since she first came to RLC is my confirmation.

• Sad 1