B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #87 (August)

4 hours ago, moules said:

This U.S. law would apply to Spain, or Russia, or Mongolia, if a Spanish website's content, e.g., webcams streaming live images of Bruno and Gina having sex in the sauna, is distributed to the United States.  If RLC erected fences around which countries could receive this content, and placed the United States outside the fence, then the United States law would not apply.  The United States has no jurisdiction.  However, if viewers in the United states could not see or subscribe to RLC, I expect the financial penalty to RLC would be substantial, and certain posters in this forum would be miserable.

My post on consent was a reply to a claim that every guest visiting a RLC apartment had to sign a consent form.  A very reliable source is supposedly behind this claim.  I very much doubt that this claim is true.

However, it would be good legal and business practice for RLC to keep a record of the name and age of every guest, if that guest has sex in a RLC apartment, and it was recorded.  RLC can use that record to defend itself against a claim by someone who reports to the authorities that a 16 year old girl had sex at an RLC apartment, and it was broadcast over the web.

If a post stating that an apartment immediately goes U/M if there appears to be an underage guest in the apartment is true, then RLC is very much aware of the trouble it would be in for streaming sexual acts by youth under the age of 18.

I think that your comment is mostly correct when RLC was owned by a company located in the United States up to 2017 if I am not mistaken.  So the previous owners would have followed the U.S. laws.  But I don't know who currently owns RLC and where the new owner company is located. 

If I was a woman and had such perfect sweet little tight ass like Nana, I would be sticking in everyone's face just to tease the hell out of them.....ASS up High NANA and face down buried in the pillow..... UMMMMMMMMM OMG !!!!

Hint ..... Hint  YES Yes Yes yes Nana

Image result for face down ass up pictures

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

If I was a woman and had such perfect sweet little tight ass like Nana, I would be sticking in everyone's face just to tease the hell out of them.....ASS up High NANA and face down buried in the pillow..... UMMMMMMMMM OMG !!!!

Hint ..... Hint  YES Yes Yes yes Nana

HAHA Then again I guess (NOT)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

There really is no reason at all to feel sorry for the cuckolded dumb ass.   

Not sure I would call him a dumb ass Ragnar; and I still struggle with the concept of cuckhold for someone who does not watch his partner make love to someone  else (I thought that was a requirement) ...  but definitely agree with you there is NO  REASON to feel sorry for Bodgan.  They know what they are doing.

Bogdan and Alberto may seem to be accepting and tolerant, and maybe they are to a degree, but they are collecting chips each time Nelly and Martina make love.  And at some point, it is very likely the guys will want to cash those chips in.   That will be the true test of the strength of their relationships.

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think that your comment is mostly correct when RLC was owned by a company located in the United States up to 2017 if I am not mistaken.  So the previous owners would have followed the U.S. laws.  But I don't know who currently owns RLC and where the new owner company is located. 

Company was registered in Scottland, last I checked.