Martina and Alberto - home activities #28

Noldus

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Here's the dilemma as I see it.  Bob is not such a knob to be skeptical.

I agree with redfan and believe @emnv is a treasure to us all.   But his translations are the most valuable when he provides them in transcript mode ... showing what Martina says and what Alberta says, very specifically.   I am not complaining that we don't see more of this as I believe it has to take a lot of time watching REPLAY to get this written down and then typed up for all of us.  And based on what everyone says about the Catalan language, I assume even EMNV struggles to understand at times.

But his most recent post, when he telling us the history of Nelly and Martina going back to Russia ... is a summary of what he has seen and heard over the last however many years this story has gone on.  EMNV is awesome but he is human (I think 🙂) and all humans have blind spots and tell stories with slight slants that are shaped by our own biases.  

I am not disputing what EMNV has shared a few hours ago; however, I can see why others might be skeptical.  

And that's not to say some aspects of the story sound skeptical to us ... but put yourself in Nelly's shoes (how often do I say this?) and maybe it might make sense.   You are Nelly working for a company that is moving operations to Barca and you have been watching a fellow employee who is super hot.   You are excited you may get a chance to meet her.  Anything could happen honestly.

For me I try to focus on what I have seen since I have been here and I will defend my views zealously when those views are created by what my eyes have seen.  But I must be honest and admit that what I think I remember seeing back in February may not be how I am imagining it today.  We all shape history in slightly different ways.

Bottom line, both girls are into each other, and that is all that matters going forward.  Be a good voyeur and watch and enjoy.

That's a good name for him!!

This is my problem and my problem alone when it comes to the translators...I believe what they translate is what was said in a conversation be it one sided (phone call) or mona y mono.  The problem lies with knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt whether the people being translated are giving viable information to the translators or like you have said on more than one occasion JM, just simply f@cking with the viewing audience.  The truth of the matter is no one will ever know the whole truth for factual incriminating evidence.

Personally, I think the whole Nelly/Martina thing is all a bunch of BS and was put in play from a desperate RLC at the time.  I do not think Nelly sat in Russia and developed some kind of love for Martina.  Nelly is the most unstable cast member of RLC for all time.  She, along with Gina & Stella are the biggest drug users of RLC for all time.  My conclusion is this...RLC was hurting and they developed a soap opera using two veterans of the game and now people are hooked on them being an item, and they might be but in no way in hell do I think Nelly sat over there in her Russian apartment thinking....i can't wait to get my hands on that Martina fantasy girl!!

51 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

PS:  Any references to meeting people at kids soccer games is entirely hypothetical and just for the purposes of  illustration!

I'm going to have to use one of my BS cards on this one LMAO.....we all know what kind of soccer mom you are :biggrin:

I agree with redfan and believe @emnv is a treasure to us all.   

Thanks to both of you!

But his translations are the most valuable when he provides them in transcript mode ... showing what Martina says and what Alberta says, very specifically. 

Think for a moment about the way you talk at home with your family and friends.

It is very rare that you have a complete dialogue with them like in the cinema, with the standard introduction, complication, climax, denouement and resolution phases 😉. Most of the time you speak in burst mode, with unfinished sentences, referring to other conversations or other people without naming them, etc. And movement inside the house, dogs, background noise, and no-mic zones don't help much. To understand something well, most of the time you have to relate several conversations and complement them with gestures, attitudes or past events.

I would say that there isn't more than one of these full dialogues a week on average, and a most of the times they are not even relevant. For example, there was a very interesting one yesterday night between Martina and her friend after a call from her mother, around 21h. But the subject was quite personal, not to be reproduced in writing in the forum.

That said, I have no objection to transcribing some dialogues, I have done it when I have found something interesting or someone has asked for it publicly or through PM.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is my problem and my problem alone when it comes to the translators...I believe what they translate is what was said in a conversation be it one sided (phone call) or mona y mono.  The problem lies with knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt whether the people being translated are giving viable information to the translators or like you have said on more than one occasion JM, just simply f@cking with the viewing audience.  The truth of the matter is no one will ever know the whole truth for factual incriminating evidence.

Yes basically you are supporting my view that visual evidence is the most compelling and then translations are next but they are a ways down on the scale of trust and reliability ... for all sorts of reasons.  I am a little surprised that we don't have more translators and we don't seem to have reliable Russian translators that we all know by name like EMMV and OMEDO.  If we do, I haven't missed that memo or I haven't figured  this out yet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes basically you are supporting my view that visual evidence is the most compelling and then translations are next but they are a ways down on the scale of trust and reliability ... for all sorts of reasons.  I am a little surprised that we don't have more translators and we don't seem to have reliable Russian translators that we all know by name like EMMV and OMEDO.  If we do, I haven't missed that memo or I haven't figured  this out yet.

The reason there is no Russian translators on the forum anymore is because of me.  I questioned a translation by Kitek and it pissed him and several other people off so they formed these little cliques and now all the Russian translations are done in private.  Shoot me if you want to but translations should always be question worthy!!

24 minutes ago, emnv said:

It is very rare that you have a complete dialogue with them like in the cinema, with the standard introduction, complication, climax, denouement and resolution phases 😉. Most of the time you speak in burst mode, with unfinished sentences, referring to other conversations or other people without naming them, etc. And movement inside the house, dogs, background noise, and no-mic zones don't help much. To understand something well, most of the time you have to relate several conversations and complement them with gestures, attitudes or past events.

Thank you.  Basically you are providing more evidence on how difficult doing these translations can be.  I think we all agree that this is not easy ... at least I do ... which is why we are grateful when you provide them.

I would just point out, and I'm sure you know  this, but when you start to choose what conversations to share and not to share, you are now inserting yourself into the "story" or  "narrative" somewhat.  This is not  a criticism, as I have said over and  over we are all human beings and not robots.  But I felt it important  to call this out after you stating  there was a personal  conversation  yesterday that you have decided not to share.   I am only aware that RLC wants to block underage and that is about all I believe as I have not  seen  any kids in  these apartments (except  maybe those 4 boys this weekend LOL).  They seem to  allow everything including drugs and violence and there is a debate around that.   So please keep this in mind when you make decisions on what to share or not to share.  Again this is not criticism.

The biggest filter I assume for you, when deciding what  to share,  is having the time to do the translations.  You have a big heart  and would do them all if you could.  But you also have a life outside of RLC/CC so we  all get it.  If in reality you don't have a life outside of here, then  STEP IT UP  my friend!!

Again  many thanks  EMNV.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello enmv, I hope you provide us with extensive information, as this has already eliminated many false speculations and rumors in the past. This helps those here who want to understand things better.There will always be people with different opinions in such an open forum and that is a good thing up to a point. Only diversity brings us further. panish, Martina Russian) and then things just continued to develop. I don't know whether both of them knew in advance about the bisexuality of the other, but it creates a lot of space for such speculations as can be read above. But in the end it doesn't matter because it is the way it is. To me it doesn't look like they're just doing it as a show. And I have to say that Alberto is really very tolerant ... not many would tolerate what has happend at the beginning of the week (have to admit that I wouldn't be so tolerant). For me that was a new chapter in the story of the two. Hope to see more in future however it will develop since it is still there life.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The reason there is no Russian translators on the forum anymore is because of me.  I questioned a translation by Kitek and it pissed him and several other people off so they formed these little cliques and now all the Russian translations are done in private.  Shoot me if you want to but translations should always be question worthy!!

Interesting detail there.  Well yes, this is really your issue isn't it?  I've seen tons of criticisms of EMNV and OMEDO here but they have not gone underground, have  they?   You tend to bring a bazooka to every battle and maybe that is your issue.  You can also attract more bees with honey, etc., etc.  If you find a way to provide critical feedback without being obnoxious and vulgar, maybe we would still have our Russian translators.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Interesting detail there.  Well yes, this is really your issue isn't it?  I've seen tons of criticisms of EMNV and OMEDO here but they have not gone underground, have  they?   You tend to bring a bazooka to every battle and maybe that is your issue.  You can also attract more bees with honey, etc., etc.  If you find a way to provide critical feedback without being obnoxious and vulgar, maybe we would still have our Russian translators.

I am who I am JM and never bring a knife to a gun fight!!

1 hour ago, emnv said:

Благодаря и на двама ви!

Помислете малко за начина, по който говорите у дома със семейството и приятелите си.

Много рядко имате пълен диалог с тях като в киното, със стандартните фази на въвеждане , усложняване, кулминация, развръзка и разрешаване 😉 . По-голямата част от времето говорите в сериен режим, с недовършени изречения, позовавайки се на други разговори или други хора, без да ги назовавате и т.н. За да разберете нещо добре, през повечето време трябва да разкажете няколко разговора и да ги допълвате с жестове, нагласи или минали събития.

Бих казал, че няма повече от един от тези пълни диалози седмично средно и в повечето случаи те дори не са актуални. Например, имаше една много интересна вчера вечер между Мартина и нейната приятелка след обаждане от майка й, около 21 часа. Но темата беше доста лична, за да не се възпроизвежда писмено във форума.

Въпреки това, нямам нищо против да преписвам някои диалози, направих го, когато открих нещо интересно или някой го е поискал публично или чрез PM.

Absolutely exactly!!!

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Благодаря ти. По принцип вие предоставяте повече доказателства за това колко трудно може да бъде извършването на тези преводи. Мисля, че всички сме съгласни, че това не е лесно ... поне аз го правя ... поради което сме благодарни, когато им ги предоставите.

Само бих посочил и съм сигурен, че знаете това, но когато започнете да избирате какви разговори да споделяте, а кои да не споделяте, сега се вмъквате донякъде в „историята“ или „разказа“. Това не е критика, както винаги съм казвал, всички сме хора, а не роботи. Но почувствах, че е важно да извикам това, след като заявихте, че вчера имаше личен разговор, който сте решили да не споделяте. Знам само, че RLC иска да блокира непълнолетни и това е всичко, което вярвам, тъй като не съм виждал деца в тези апартаменти (освен може би тези 4 момчета този уикенд LOL). Те сякаш позволяват всичко, включително наркотици и насилие и около това има дебат. Затова, моля, имайте това предвид, когато вземате решения какво да споделяте или не.

Най -големият филтър, който предполагам за вас, когато решавате какво да споделите, е да имате време да направите преводите. Имате голямо сърце и бихте ги направили, ако можете. Но вие също имате живот извън RLC/CC, така че всички го разбираме. Ако в действителност нямаш живот извън това, то НАСТРОЙ го приятелю !!

Отново много благодаря EMNV.

I agree completely with you,JenMom!!!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, emnv said:

Thanks to both of you!

Think for a moment about the way you talk at home with your family and friends.

I would say that there isn't more than one of these full dialogues a week on average, and a most of the times they are not even relevant. For example, there was a very interesting one yesterday night between Martina and her friend after a call from her mother, around 21h. But the subject was quite personal, not to be reproduced in writing in the forum.

That said, I have no objection to transcribing some dialogues, I have done it when I have found something interesting or someone has asked for it publicly or through PM.

Please , keep on the excellent work and don’t allow the minority ( that I know you don’t 😆 ) affect your way of sharing things here , your contribution  is beyond words and you already know that the good people in this forum appreciate more than what words can describe your efforts and hard work of your personal time to give to all of us so much of insight info for the important things that occur in the lives of these people ☺️😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6