Martina and Alberto - home activities #28

Noldus

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Some of JM's comments might be extensive at times, but there are a few others including myself who's comments are extensive at times as well. At least JM's comments seem to be her thoughts that seem to be put into words quite well and is probably why more find her comments to be intriguingly interesting, than not.  

yawn   same old same old 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess I just read posters words differently than you do JM.  Is sensitive and emotional the same thing?

I love you JM keep up the great posts which always bring banter and discussion to the forum.  Above all...Have a Great Day!!

wow, I am impressed Harley, sometimes you can actually be nice to people 👍 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gotta say, I'm LOVING Martina's new tan lines!  Always had a fetish for that.  Darker the better!  SUPER sexy, IMHO.  Actually, one of the few times I've seen tan lines on her.  Also noticed they're only on the bottom, so she's clearly tanning topless.  😜

• Like 1

HOLY SHIT!  So, It's PAINFULLY obvious that Martina's school friend is a cutter!  Her legs are all cut up with what look like words carved into them.  I guess we know now what at least one of her issues is! 😬  Wrists too apparently.  The girl needs SERIOUS professional help!  Thinking about it, I suppose someone could be doing that TO her, and if that is the case, the mutherfucker needs to be in jail!

• Confused 1