Martina and Alberto - home activities #28

Noldus

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

So, It's PAINFULLY obvious that Martina's school friend is a cutter! 

What does this mean to be a cutter?  Can you elaborate?

Naive American here thought she just finished picking a lot of raspberries or roses.  But yes it does not look good. I think see a lot of parallel scratches ... so a rosebush ain't going to be that accurate.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Naive American here thought she just finished picking a lot of raspberries or roses.  But yes it does not look good. I think see a lot of parallel scratches ... so a rosebush ain't going to be that accurate.

She has cut herself with a knife on her legs and forearm

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Cutters are known to have deep depression issues

31 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Here is a quick-non sensational explanation. It's usually a mental health issue.

WWW.HEALTHLINE.COM

Cutting is often a coping mechanism that helps with negative emotions. Learn if cutting is addictive and possible treatment options.

Short of a SUPER reliable translation of a conversation explaining what happened, I think we'll never know if she did it or someone else.  I'm leaning towards self-inflicted given the damage to the wrists.  Abusers who would go after the legs like that wouldn't really bother with the wrists.  Aaaand to nip it in the bud... no, I'm not a psychologist, however, my sister has her PhD in psychology and deals a lot with these types of issues. I actually find it interesting, so we have many discussions on the topic and I try to learn what I can.  I do retract what I said earlier about if someone else is doing this to her... he/she shouldn't waste the space in jail... that person should be beaten to a pulp and left for dead... IMHO 🕵️‍♂️  Whatever the cause, I hope Martina steers her to see a professional, given she's probably the only one she'll listen to.