Martina and Alberto - home activities #28

Noldus

4 hours ago, emnv said:

On August 3, after spending the evening together on the beach, Martina invited Nelly to spend the night at her apartment. Apparently, Nelly told Bogdan and they agreed. What followed that night is well known.

Thank you @emnv for your summary of all of this.

August 3 when Nelly slept over, this was also not one of their greatest lovemaking sessions.  I thought maybe it was because Alberto was playing xbox in the next room, but your background gives new context.  Recall Martina even had to masturbate herself at one point as she often does before/during/after with Alberto.

so bogdan was jealous all along. He really should have said something earlier before the relationship between nelly and martina really started to develop because theres no way nelly and martina are going to be able stop having sex eventually they will give into temptation.

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you @emnv for your summary of all of this.

August 3 when Nelly slept over, this was also not one of their greatest lovemaking sessions.  I thought maybe it was because Alberto was playing xbox in the next room, but your background gives new context.  Recall Martina even had to masturbate herself at one point as she often does before/during/after with Alberto.

i really hope this is true that thing whith n&m is over, martina have better thing to do

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, james deen said:

so bogdan was jealous all along. He really should have said something earlier before the relationship between nelly and martina really started to develop because theres no way nelly and martina are going to be able stop having sex eventually they will give into temptation.

If this is true, i.e. Bodgan was jealous all along, you have to wonder what his strategy was.

In my mind, he should have insisted to Nelly if she wanted an open marriage, it has to be an equal open marriage and he should have insisted in full transparency and honesty and perhaps insisted that he participates along with her.  

I recently commented on how important communication is in these situations.  Again I don't speak from experience but rather common sense.  And I have the common sense to know how hard it must be.  Obviously, if Bodgan has been keeping things bottled up, it ultimately took its toll.  

It seems clear in hindsight that Martina managed this better with Alberto ... telling her about her orgasms and being very open and transparent, to the point that Alberto was concerned that Martina had picked the wrong girl to have a fling with.

I think if Bodgan would have called her bluff and said ... if you want open, then open is open for both of us ... who knows, things might have ended differently.  If they have ended at all.  As @emnv said ... season two on the way.

Edited by JenniferMom
FIX MULTIPLE TYPOS

Big big big respect to both @emnv and @omedofor the absolute fast reflexes and taking both from their personal time to do something that they have not even the slightest of obligation  , that is to give and inform any of the rest of the forum what has been going on and we are all now familiar with the situation and of course we can all make our own conclusions … but , in my very humble opinion , emnv said it all with the last line of his comment … “ End of season 1, we'll be back soon with more episodes 😏. “

This won’t be over in my opinion as Martina set the rules and tried to bring an end , and double face Nelly will continue and of course Martina will also fall to her “ lesbian instincts satisfaction “ , except … except if she finds a replacement .. personal and crazy absolute speculation , B2 might be getting very very interesting being now the most boring RLC apartment…😏😏🥳

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

If this is true, i.e. Bodgan was jealous all along, you have to wonder what his strategy was.

In my mind, he should have insisted to Nelly if she wanted an open marriage, it has to be an equal open marriage and he should have insistend in full transparency and honest and perhaps insisted that he participates long with her.  

I recently commented on how important communication is in these situations.  Again I don't speak from experience but rather common sense.  And I have the common sense to know how hard it must be.  Obviously, if Bodgan has been keeping things bottled up, it ultimately took its toll.  

It seems clear in hindsight that Martina managed this better with Alberto ... telling her about her orgasms and being very open and transparent, to the point that Alberto was concerned that Martina had picked the wrong girl to have a fling with.

I think if Bodgan would have called her bluff and said ... if you want open, then open is open for both of us ... who knows, things might have ended differently.  If they have ended at all.  As @emnv said ... season two on the way.

its better for martina to let bogdan whith her nelly, she can find a better looking woman than nelly to hook up with if alberto is ok with that, plus she will have to focus on her studies

• Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

In my mind, he should have insisted to Nelly if she wanted an open marriage, it has to be an equal open marriage and he should have insistend in full transparency and honest and perhaps insisted that he participates long with her.  

i think im being unfair to bogdan because i remember reading that he did say at the beginning he was not ok with nelly and martina yet nelly said to martina that hes ok with them being together so maybe nellys to blame. Maybe nelly assumed bog would eventually accept it but he didnt

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Big big big respect to both @emnv and @omedofor the absolute fast reflexes and taking both from their personal time to do something that they have not even the slightest of obligation  , that is to give and inform any of the rest of the forum what has been going on and we are all now familiar with the situation and of course we can all make our own conclusions … but , in my very humble opinion , emnv said it all with the last line of his comment … “ End of season 1, we'll be back soon with more episodes 😏. “

This won’t be over in my opinion as Martina set the rules and tried to bring an end , and double face Nelly will continue and of course Martina will also fall to her “ lesbian instincts satisfaction “ , except … except if she finds a replacement .. personal and crazy absolute speculation , B2 might be getting very very interesting being now the most boring RLC apartment…😏😏🥳

ok i know nothing but what martina find so attractive in nelly to fall in love with her? idk and i have no clue

ok i know love is blind but comon

Dog Gif GIF

• Like 1