US General Domestic Politics #28 Begins 08/04/21.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Amazing that there was no mention in the story by DailyKos that the protesters broke down a gate to enter the private gated community and that the protesters threatened the lives of the couple before the couple displayed any weapons. Also, notice in the photo that the couple are standing on the steps of their home defending their property from an angry mob.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

It is a fact that the BLM mob broke down a gate to gain entrance to the private gated community.  The local tv news stations in St.Louis showed video of the smashed gate.

Sorry--but this BBC article sheds more unbias report on it.

WWW.BBC.COM

A US couple gained instant notoriety for waving guns at protesters. What really happened that day?

However, a live stream from the front of the march shows that the first protesters walked through an intact gate that was being held open. Freelance photographer and University of Missouri journalism graduate student Daniel Shular told the BBC that the gate was unlocked when the first marchers entered. "People just walked up to it and opened the gate," he said, estimating he was the sixth person through. "It looked normal to me when I passed through."

It remains unclear at what point the gate was damaged, and by whom.

However , at the end of the article

Missouri's Attorney General Eric Schmitt also filed a legal brief in support of dismissing the case, writing that prosecuting the McCloskeys is a violation of their right to bear arms, and their right to defend their property under Missouri's "castle doctrine" law.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, happyone said:

Obviously, you have NO sense of humor. 

For a very very short period of time, I thought you were sensible and in a way, bi-partisan.  Unfortunately, I was wrong.  Disappointing.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Another reason why the GQP aren't taking back shit in 2022.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

A majority of Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

don't worry. ridge is digging deep in dear traitor's ass so i.m sure that he'll find it soon.

tenor - 2021-08-05T072912.798.gif

tenor - 2021-08-05T072928.666.gif

tenor - 2021-08-05T072947.306.gif

• Haha 1