B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #36 (August)

25 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

And UM in the middle of her bating....what the fuck! 😡

Radi will be extremely mad .. after the massage and then the bating , this would have  been whole day top cams before the evening shows 

• Haha 3

Say whatever you want , there’s one common thing for all the under maintenance apartments .. they are all belonging to the COV/GOV project .. Leora and Malia are the GOV in Prague  and Gina and Bruno can easily be considered COV … that’s all I can say about it .. 

• Haha 1

So RLC is UM,hmmm,i'm sure if you survived the great toilet paper shortage of 2020,,you can survive this this great devastation.:cool:

For those who still enjoy paying for RLC and their bullshit,,i have some swampland that is buildable in florida for sale,some sandbags needed.:biggrin: But seriously people,,maybe RLC will reimburse you for all the downtime that RLC has accrued over the ages. 😈:biggrin:

See the source image

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Say whatever you want , there’s one common thing for all the under maintenance apartments .. they are all belonging to the COV/GOV project .. Leora and Malia are the GOV in Prague  and Gina and Bruno can easily be considered COV … that’s all I can say about it .. 

I doubt if that's all you can & will say.:smile:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1