B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #36 (August)

Hmm ..  I don’t remember the guy having seen Radi again 🤓😏 .. Radi looks indeed beautiful tonight and very smart dressed .. 

Biggest surprise ?? Radi spends time in the LR upon her arrival in B1 and with the others rather than eating isolated in her room .. I call it improvement even after so many months or Stella’s presence might have made Radi realize the project a bit different.. time will tell 

Just now, ddhm said:

The shows in comparison to nothing at least keep the subscribers on screen watching something .. of course , i understand that there’s tremendous popularity in empty places that indeed nothing happens but still the nothingness earns top cams .. go figure .. 

What is the point of the same girls going from one apartment to the next to repeat the same meaningless events, which they endure like robots, without showing any real emotion or being involved in the slightest?

The problem with these shows is that they are easy for the girls to perform and as long as they get away with it, nothing will ever really happen. Take a look at Tesla, for example. In the beginning, she really took part in the project, but then quickly saw with the other residents how little participation is needed to still get invited again and again.

Why should they bother to really keep these apartments alive when these bullshit shows are enough to fool people like you. It is not that the shows are better than nothing, but the shows destroy real life.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What is the point of the same girls going from one apartment to the next to repeat the same meaningless events, which they endure like robots, without showing any real emotion or being involved in the slightest?

The problem with these shows is that they are easy for the girls to perform and as long as they get away with it, nothing will ever really happen. Take a look at Tesla, for example. In the beginning, she really took part in the project, but then quickly saw with the other residents how little participation is needed to still get invited again and again.

Why should they bother to really keep these apartments alive when these bullshit shows are enough to fool people like you. It is not that the shows are better than nothing, but the shows destroy real life.

It is my choice to be fooled , I pay to be fooled .. why then complain when I know what I am paying for ? .. I need to sleep , I work in 4 hours .. guys kept me entertained for a serious amount of time and helped for relaxation and change of thinking of real life country things happening .. that’s great in my book . 

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm ..  I don’t remember the guy having seen Radi again 🤓😏 .. Radi looks indeed beautiful tonight and very smart dressed .. 

Biggest surprise ?? Radi spends time in the LR upon her arrival in B1 and with the others rather than eating isolated in her room .. I call it improvement even after so many months or Stella’s presence might have made Radi realize the project a bit different.. time will tell 

He met Radi when he spent a night in B1 few weeks ago, they talked and if I am not mistaken played some game together in Pam's room. 

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Honestly, none of the girls seem to have any genuine interest in this guy. In addition, none of the girls are interested in any of the other girls, since they are obviously all straight. In normal life, they would have no reason for this nonsense. Therefore, it is easy to conclude that they only do it as a show for the camera.

Sure, in the real world there are events like real swinger parties. But there the girls, if they actualy want to participate in something like this, would certainly make sure that a few real guys are there and not just this poor guy they just want to exploit for their show. It is the I think third repetition of a teasing show that as before will lead to nothing but teasing. Half the time the girls will be busy with their smartphones, because actually none of them really wants to be there and in truth is just bored.

I'd like to know your conclusion to this, girls can not be friends with other girls intermittenly and still only shall we say mess around with each other unless they lesbians? I can tell you from my own expierences straight girls do do this sort of thing.

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

He met Radi when he spent a night in B1 few weeks ago, they talked and if I am not mistaken played some game together in Pam's room. 

Thanks for info , I absolutely don’t remember this at all 😫😱