B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #36 (August)

38 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

With the way she's been drinking and doing drugs? Yeah right.

Gina could always have a baby Chris Farley..I wish them the best and i'm SURE curly boy will be a great dad and great role model.:biggrin:

See the source image

50 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

and nelly is pregnant too?

wtf rlc is a maternity place?

rlc should clear b2 and put all the mothers to be in there like they did for milena

?Ellen Page Dance GIF

Most of them have hit the “ strange 30 years old “ mark and many questions have started arising .. what , when , with who .. we need desperately new girls like Tesla / Nana , even Vivian as long as she didn’t have the pregnancy issue , Elian a couple of months  earlier .. these girls brought the required and promised  “ fresh air “ needed back in May and the gradual change of the autumn / winter cast only to a very negative development , to NOT welcome back Lola / Anna / Mila and recently the twins ( who at least , as clever and veterans they have inserted Mr.Beardie and it is kind of unpredictable ) .. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Most of them have hit the “ strange 30 years old “ mark and many questions have started arising .. what , when , with who .. we need desperately new girls like Tesla / Nana , even Vivian as long as she didn’t have the pregnancy issue , Elian a couple of months  earlier .. these girls brought the required and promised  “ fresh air “ needed back in May and the gradual change of the autumn / winter cast only to a very negative development , to NOT welcome back Lola / Anna / Mila and recently the twins ( who at least , as clever and veterans they have inserted Mr.Beardie and it is kind of unpredictable ) .. 

even if vivian is pregnant i hope she will stay as long as milena pregnant cuz she is more watchable than milena but most of all i want to see how big these tits can become probably bigger than dayana

• Like 1