Masha - Home activities #17

Noldus

51 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Surprise party ... and the day has just begun
we still have the two in the living room, everything is possible here....😏

The whole group made a very sympathetic impression. 😃 They were really there to party, and that has unfortunately become a rarity in RLC.

The girl sleeping in the livingroom looks great. In the night there were two more girls to visit who also looked very nice. If more would happen with this girls, it would be really interesting, but I have given up hoping for something like that on RLC. Still, It was very nice to see a real party on RLC again. The whole thing reminded me a tiny bit of the new year's celebrations at nelly and bodgan's apartments, where a group of young people spent the holidays there while n&b were on vacation.

We can tell that the hairdresser , if they were RLC oscars , she would have earned the Oscar for “ best newcomer of the year “ … totally fantastic presence , well done and being also a normal daily life woman and not the model style parading RLC standards . 

• Like 2

Bloody hell, didn’t see that one coming, just a pity they played tents most of the time they were eating pussies; good entertainment though. Thought the hairdresser was big but big mama is Amazonian. Superb 👌 wonder if pretty boy will hump the looker on the sofa when they wake up🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

We can tell that the hairdresser , if they were RLC oscars , she would have earned the Oscar for “ best newcomer of the year “ … totally fantastic presence , well done and being also a normal daily life woman and not the model style parading RLC standards . 

Well, I hope you mean that as recognition in general and not for acting (=show) performances. 😂 I at least think that the party was realistic and fun to watch.

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Bloody hell, didn’t see that one coming, just a pity they played tents most of the time they were eating pussies; good entertainment though. Thought the hairdresser was big but big mama is Amazonian. Superb 👌 wonder if pretty boy will hump the looker on the sofa when they wake up🤔

The event in bedroom I have not followed. A little more "volume" in the right places can be attractive, but at a certain point it is just too much. The other two girls who were also at the party and especially the girl who came later, on the other hand, look very good.

I do not think that  the sheeping girl on the living room couch will do more. Nevertheless, I enjoy the view. 😃

RLC pouvez vous m'expliquer pourquoi je paye pour voir masha une grande blonde avec un corps athletique et je me retrouve a regarder une petite grosse noir? rien de raciste...juste une contastation et contestation car c'est vraiment degueulasse a regarder,ok si cela ne me plait je ne regarde pas et vais voir ailleurs mais le probleme c'est que je paye

• Upvote 1