Masha - Home activities #17

Noldus

I'm sorry to be unpleasant but if it is not normal everything that has been seen on rlc is not even this. People who enter a house for the first time and the first thing they do is fuck like it's nothing? In front of the cameras? What has become of this apartment, a Dutch brothel?

I have seen people go into crisis or be embarrassed with the cameras in front while having sex, but for these here it is all too normal. I think these people will get paid a lot, i don't believe they have sex all the time for free, in front of the cameras. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The best thing is that these people don’t give a shit about their outside appearances or what anyone here comments , they simply have fun enjoying sexual experiences and simply living life with their own way and their own rules .

We shouldn’t forget that they aren’t getting money for any of this , now if Masha has made an agreement with the hairdresser and as she paid Babi for taking care of the apartment while she was absent , this is another thing .

The important is that we see people that we don’t  get the chance to watch at rest of RLC apartments , a simple lesson of life that anything is equal for anyone , there are no boundaries if you are slim , thick , black , white or whatever .. it is all possible depending on where you want to try and make sex experiences and try different things .. the happenings in Masha’s apartment is in my opinion a great lesson for anyhow that maybe feels bad with his/her body having some extra kilos or so .. as we see , there are no issues and as soon as you manage to not feel shy , anything can happen . Well done Masha’s guests ☺️😇

Like always, you have to write a fucking book that I skip over. 😁

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I just tuned in and what type of Trainwreck is before my eyes right now, it's not the sexy, it's not erotic to me, I don't know what else to describe it

A brothel, this is it. that's pretty much what happens every day on VH.

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Like always, you have to write a fucking book that I skip over. 😁

i can resume the book for u,

u have to give the big girls a chance too, they deserve love and sex like everyone

• Haha 1