Leora & Malia - Home Activities #36

Nicholas

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I believe I mentioned that Leora used to occasionally remind me of Barbara Bach when Leora would wear some of her short shorts in the past jugg, but apparently I was mistaken because it was actually Catherine Bach who played Daisy Duke on the Dukes of Hazard series and it was her who I meant to be referring to. Apparently, it wasn't interesting enough that you caught my uh oh. 😂

Nick, that gives me an idea. Let's create a thread in general chat about the old models we loved from the 70s and 80s.I am sure Ihave enough content on my hard drive to support it and there has to be enough of us old fucks would find it interesting. What do you think?

• Like 1

Well....I missed the Gunsmoke reruns today but I did see some of Leora and Malia, and I missed the Andy Griffith reruns today but I did see some of Leora and Malia. Now....I don't think I will miss much of the reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond or The King of Queens. It was nice to notice that the girls seemed to have a nice day and enjoy themselves.

• Upvote 1

RLC has four apartments in Prague ( Leora & Malia, Linda & Tibor, Kitty & Smith, and Mirukawa & Dantez ), I was just wondering why the residents of these apartments have never had any interaction with one another. It's obviously hard to find people who are willing to appear on cameras, specially when tenants are not from the country they reside in and do not have an established network of friends and family. it might not be the worst idea for RLC to throw a party in one of these apartments and introduce them to each other. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well....I missed the Gunsmoke reruns today but I did see some of Leora and Malia, and I missed the Andy Griffith reruns today but I did see some of Leora and Malia. Now....I don't think I will miss much of the reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond or The King of Queens. It was nice to notice that the girls seemed to have a nice day and enjoy themselves.

Yes, they had a good day. I enjoyed watching Leora's dance this afternoon, she put a smile on my face 😊

• Like 3

7 hours ago, bluewinner said:

RLC has four apartments in Prague ( Leora & Malia, Linda & Tibor, Kitty & Smith, and Mirukawa & Dantez ), I was just wondering why the residents of these apartments have never had any interaction with one another. It's obviously hard to find people who are willing to appear on cameras, specially when tenants are not from the country they reside in and do not have an established network of friends and family. it might not be the worst idea for RLC to throw a party in one of these apartments and introduce them to each other. 

Email them a suggestion. If you receive a response back from them it might be something such as 'thanks for your response...it will be forwarded to the appropriate personnel and looked into'. Sort of a typical response that others including myself have gotten back from them in the past after emailing them about various matters. But, I have heard that there have been a number of others that emailed them about various matters and never got any response at all back from them.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

They won't meet up unless there is a desire for the tenants to want to meet each other. RLC can't force that to happen. And I wouldn't expect any of them to want to meet anybody else.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Email them a suggestion. If you receive a response back from them it might be something such as 'thanks for your response...it will be forwarded to the appropriate dept. and looked into'. Sort of a typical response that others including myself have gotten back from them in the past after emailing them about various matters. But, I have heard that there have been a number of others that emailed them about various matters and never got any response at all back from them.

good idea, I will do that, but TBH I don't think they are taking suggestions very seriously, I normally just get a generic response, they might consider it if more members ask for the same thing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They won't meet up unless there is a desire for the tenants to want to meet each other. RLC can't force that to happen. And I wouldn't expect any of them to want to meet anybody else.

We will never know if they are never introduced to each other. for example, Martina didn't know anything about the rest of the RLC participants in Barca until she was invited to the Villa by Nelly & Bogdan, and now she has good relationships with many of them. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

good idea, I will do that, but TBH I don't think they are taking suggestions very seriously, I normally just get a generic response, they might consider it if more members ask for the same thing. 

Alright. Well...I actually edited one of my comments and changed dept. to personnel because thinking back, if I recall correctly, it seems like the couple of responses I ever managed to receive back from them may have actually mentioned persons or personnel rather than dept..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Nick, that gives me an idea. Let's create a thread in general chat about the old models we loved from the 70s and 80s.I am sure Ihave enough content on my hard drive to support it and there has to be enough of us old fucks would find it interesting. What do you think?

Sounds like a good idea to me jugg. One that would probably generate a good bit of interest. Go for it my friend.