Leora & Malia - Home Activities #36

Nicholas

14 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Man muß ja nicht immer gleich die ganz große Keule herausholen. Es gibt ja zum Glück immer noch bei RLC genug Mädchen in anderen Wohnungen die ihren Vorstellungen besser entsprechen.

RLC once had well almost 30 apartments. A lot of this apartments were couple apartments with actual real life content, good-looking residents.

Today RLC is just a bad joke and this is made worse by the fact that they have such freeloaders like Leora and Malia around, who don't really live in this apartment but only give bullshit shows.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

not sure what this is but the theme from Dukes of Hazzard theme was done by my dad's (everybody's hero) hero Waylon Jennings.

First time I saw him was 1976 in Austin Texas. Willie was the poet, Hoss was The Man.

• Like 1

Just now, albundy1089 said:

First time I saw him was 1976 in Austin Texas. Willie was the poet, Hoss was The Man.

My dad was all about Waylon, Willie and Johnny Cash. He loved them all but a stroke took my dad's quality of life when he was my age so I never had the chance to talk to him much about them, or for that matter my dad.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

RLC once had well almost 30 apartments. A lot of this apartments were couple apartments with actual real life content, good-looking residents.

Today RLC is just a bad joke and this is made worse by the fact that they have such freeloaders like Leora and Malia around, who don't really live in this apartment but only give bullshit shows.

My days of fighting are long over but why do you stay if you aren't happy? There have been many times I was not happy but I found a REASON TO STAY.

• Like 2