Leora & Malia - Home Activities #36

Nicholas

Just now, jugghead said:

My dad was all about Waylon, Willie and Johnny Cash. He loved them all but a stroke took my dad's quality of life when he was my age so I never had the chance to talk to him much about them, or for that matter my dad.

I'm sorry. Shared talks and memories with with parents, when you are both adults, can be a blessing.

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

My dad was all about Waylon, Willie and Johnny Cash. He loved them all but a stroke took my dad's quality of life when he was my age so I never had the chance to talk to him much about them, or for that matter my dad.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

RLC once had well almost 30 apartments. A lot of this apartments were couple apartments with actual real life content, good-looking residents.

Today RLC is just a bad joke and this is made worse by the fact that they have such freeloaders like Leora and Malia around, who don't really live in this apartment but only give bullshit shows.

You bring up some good points. Maybe you should mention this on some of the other threads so people will know.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I'm sorry. Shared talks and memories with with parents, when you are both adults, can be a blessing.

Thanks, bud. you would be surprised how many other dudes here have some of the same stories.

• Like 1

Mag ja alles so sein, aber die allgemeine Verschlechterung von RLC kann man nur zum Teil RLC selbst anlasten. In der Zwischenzeit ist in vielen Ländern der gesetzliche Rahmen für solche Seiten und Aktivitäten aus vielerlei Gründen sehr eingeengt worden. Rußland und andere Länder, auch Deutschland, sind hier nur Beispiele Darüber hinaus hat sich auch das Angebot an geeigneten Mädchen und Paaren verändert. Mit wachsendem Lebensstandart in den östlichen Ländern ist eine öffentliche Sexkarriere für viele nicht mehr erstrebenswert und nicht notwendig.

Vielleicht haben sich auch die Erwartungen und Sehgewohnheiten von uns verändert. Nicht zuletzt sind auch die finanziellen Rahmenbedingungen  in der Branche ganz anders geworden. Sprich die Kosten haben sich auch da vervielfacht,Man denke nur an die stark verbesserte IT-Technik und die Kameras die ein Heidengeld kosten. Die notwendige Absenkung der Abo-Preise für das Standardabo tun ihr Übriges. Mal sehen wie unter diesen Prämissen die Zukunft von RLC aussieht.