Leora & Malia - Home Activities #36

Nicholas

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The loss of all the Russian apartments has clearly hit RLC hard. Since the loss, they have made almost no new successful steps. However, to pretend as if this is an excuse for all this bullshit shows is very wrong in my opinion. Why give money to such crap as Leora and Malia or the girls in B2 when you could find real content for it. I am sure that especially in Covid-19 times some would be interested in such a possibility. I don't know where you get the idea that people are all doing better economically right now, I think that's wrong.

Viewing habits probably haven't changed either. It's just that many people have left because RLC is simply getting worse and worse. It lacks the new and exciting and too much is cheap show without real emotions and true life.

Unlike others, I respect your opinion, but I also respect the fact that you could be wrong and others' opinions matter as much. It is your option to act as you wish, but it is not really ok to just roll over others like a tank. I'm not sure why you continue to constantly be negative when you could just walk away. In the past I would have had to be harnessed by the mods. But, honestly, why stay if you don't like what you see? If your point is to change RLC you can't do it here. You will have as much luck as I have trying to get Kitty to leave Smith.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, jugghead said:

My days of fighting are long over but why do you stay if you aren't happy? There have been many times I was not happy but I found a REASON TO STAY.

Oh I don't know jugg....perhaps him being Allawhino could have something to do with it....someone whose vocabulary has seemed to consist of having four favorite words like pseudo lesbian and bullshit shows. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Oh I don't know jugg....perhaps him being Allawhino could have something to do with it....someone whose vocabulary has seemed to consist of having four favorite words like pseudo lesbian and bullshit shows. 

So I have seen but I give everyone a chance.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, taxio said:

disappointed standing in the rain GIF

If it keeps raining like that the mississippi may not get low enough to try to cross safely again anytime soon. Especially if the currents are stronger like they can get when it is higher. 😎

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Si sigue lloviendo así, es posible que el Mississippi no baje lo suficiente como para intentar cruzar de manera segura nuevamente en el corto plazo. Especialmente si las corrientes son más fuertes como pueden llegar cuando es más alto. 😎

nunca lo cruzaremos!!!

1 hour ago, albundy1089 said:

You bring up some good points. Maybe you should mention this on some of the other threads so people will know.

Oh he has already, more than once in multiple other particpants threads.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

interesting. I remember her as a teenager. One of my crushes in the day. But now she looks like stormcloak so oh wel...

I believe I mentioned that Leora used to occasionally remind me of Barbara Bach when Leora would wear some of her short shorts in the past jugg, but apparently I was mistaken because it was actually Catherine Bach who played Daisy Duke on the Dukes of Hazard series and it was her who I meant to be referring to. Apparently, it wasn't interesting enough that you caught my uh oh. 😂

• Haha 1