Leora & Malia - Home Activities #36

Nicholas

1 hour ago, Spoon said:

I so wish Leora (or Malia) would bate on the balcony, or at least be nude there. That would be hot!

You know I do too. I have thought that a lot but I think the neighnors would complain.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spoon said:

I so wish Leora (or Malia) would bate on the balcony, or at least be nude there. That would be hot!

As I have already answered, Leora did a full bate on the balcony last summer in the evening, she finished practically nude at the end.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You know I do too. I have thought that a lot but I think the neighnors would complain.

If we are to believe everything we see then there would be no complaint from one particular neighbour, in fact she teases him/her with a smile on her face sometimes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

As I have already answered, Leora did a full bate on the balcony last summer in the evening, she finished practically nude at the end.

The real problem is the cam on the balcony might as well be on the moon. If I were RLC I might fire the dude that places the cameras. That person has no clue. And here I go complaining about camera placement again but...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

If we are to believe everything we see then there would be no complaint from one particular neighbour, in fact she teases him/her with a smile on her face sometimes.

Thanks, I follow your lead of course, buddy.

• Like 1