B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #37 (August)

13 hours ago, Noldus said:

Radi has 251 days in B1 today

Around 40-42 days more with the standards of her stay according to the  long lasting and recently departed tenants like Holly / Megan/ Monica / Amira .. 

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Around 40-42 days more with the standards of her stay according to the  long lasting and recently departed tenants like Holly / Megan/ Monica / Amira .. 

yep, Pam first, so Stella and so maybe Radi 😉

I personally love Pam as one of the legendary stars of RLC... there was never an apt, group of girls or party where she didn't fit in and participate in everything ... she was in every group sex game that was around ... had great sex and massage and group bates . Fucked boys, fucked girls  and has that girl next door natural body and the best nipples on a bountiful set of Titties  that have been on RLC.... 

IMO...she could just stay forever ... never bored with all she brings to RLC 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

But we need to deduct the number of days when his account was suspended. It used to get suspended more often than these days. Harley, how many days have you been suspended on CC?

I ran out of toes and fingers so I don't really know

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Someone should call Radi and tell her Tesla is in B1 !! 

Radi’s obsession seems to be Stella for the time being 😉 therefore between  the two , she would choose Stella I believe as she’s doing tonight , staying and partying with Gina 😇

• Haha 1