B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #37 (August)

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Radi needs to turn that fan off when she's not there. Replay shows full activity across the board. 🙄

That's exactly why she leaves it on.  And she's put it in a position where it triggers the motion detectors of all three cameras.  It's also why she leaves a lamp on at night, to try and get extra views while she sleeps.  It makes her thumbnail stand out and people click on it thinking she might still be awake.  Radislava is obsessed with her position on the thumbnails and has been for a long time.  It's why she pretends to masturbate as much as she has, knowing that she's high on the thumbnails when she does and milking it for as long as she can because she knows that as soon as she stops, she'll drop down the thumbnails like everyone else.  It's why she continually lies on her bed with her hand down by her pussy, creating an image on the thumbnails that she's masturbating or she's about to start masturbating.  It' why she did the simulated lesbian show with Ariana, and why she does the bullshit tease shows with Tesla and Stella.  I struggle to think of too many other tenants that cons / deceives / cheats people into clicking on their cameras to get their views up as much as Radislava has.  For me, she's basically a Leora clone.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

That's exactly why she leaves it on.  And she's put it in a position where it triggers the motion detectors of all three cameras.  It's also why she leaves a lamp on at night, to try and get extra views while she sleeps.  It makes her thumbnail stand out and people click on it thinking she might still be awake.  Radislava is obsessed with her position on the thumbnails and has been for a long time.  It's why she pretends to masturbate as much as she has, knowing that she's high on the thumbnails when she does and milking it for as long as she can because she knows that as soon as she stops, she'll drop down the thumbnails like everyone else.  It's why she continually lies on her bed with her hand down by her pussy, creating an image on the thumbnails that she's masturbating or she's about to start masturbating.  It' why she did the simulated lesbian show with Ariana, and why she does the bullshit tease shows with Tesla and Stella.  I struggle to think of too many other tenants that cons / deceives / cheats people into clicking on their cameras to get their views up as much as Radislava has.  For me, she's basically a Leora clone.

So she is Beautiful and tricky... :biggrin:

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Waaaaayyyyyyyyy past her time to be here!!

If I am not mistaken, you have been present on the forum for 1686 days today 
So she still has time to see it coming before catching up with you 🤣

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Also,if i am not mistaken, harleyfathead has said he is leaving this forum 387 times.😉

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I have to correct you,harleyfatass has been on this forum -----

Days
Years, Months, Days
5, 7, 13        THAT'S WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY TOOO LONG.. :biggrin:
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

I have to correct you,harleyfatass has been on this forum -----

Days
Years, Months, Days
5, 7, 13        THAT'S WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY TOOO LONG.. :biggrin:

But we need to deduct the number of days when his account was suspended. It used to get suspended more often than these days. Harley, how many days have you been suspended on CC?

6 hours ago, Ash1 said:

This is an extremely honest post.  

And until just recently, there was a huge double standard in our part of RLC nation.  Radi seemed to get huge love and praise for doing absolutely nothing ... while Leora and Malia get hammered by us for their fake lesbianism (I agree they have a following on their threads).

Granted Radi is a very amazing woman ... her body is sensational ... and her discipline is to be commended.  I still want to know where she lays out so as to not have tan lines.  Or is that from all the tomatoes?

Anyway, put me down for a vote to replace her ... as much as I adore her.  Need something to stop my Nelly/Martina death spiral I am undergoing right now ... 🙂 

• Upvote 2