B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #37 (August)

On 8/11/2021 at 7:05 PM, Ash1 said:

That's exactly why she leaves it on.  And she's put it in a position where it triggers the motion detectors of all three cameras.  It's also why she leaves a lamp on at night, to try and get extra views while she sleeps.  It makes her thumbnail stand out and people click on it thinking she might still be awake.  Radislava is obsessed with her position on the thumbnails and has been for a long time.  It's why she pretends to masturbate as much as she has, knowing that she's high on the thumbnails when she does and milking it for as long as she can because she knows that as soon as she stops, she'll drop down the thumbnails like everyone else.  It's why she continually lies on her bed with her hand down by her pussy, creating an image on the thumbnails that she's masturbating or she's about to start masturbating.  It' why she did the simulated lesbian show with Ariana, and why she does the bullshit tease shows with Tesla and Stella.  I struggle to think of too many other tenants that cons / deceives / cheats people into clicking on their cameras to get their views up as much as Radislava has.  For me, she's basically a Leora clone.

It is always nice to read a comment from someone who still thinks with his brain and not with a cunt attached to his eyes.

Tesla’s earlier bating fun moment in front of Pam and a surprised entering the bathroom Radi - who immediately took notice that all viewers eyes would be concentrated  on that and was checking her mobile I guess for the views 😂🥲-  this is exactly what will be missed by Tesla , of course Pam who has made a fantastic stay and it is a pity she departs ( especially seeing the ongoing failures so far , apart from Stella ) , unless RLC hasn’t any good plans for the upcoming autumn , I do wonder how they will manage their views losing one after the other tenants that really made an impact during  a very poor - perhaps the worst ? , we will see - performances related RLC summer in history … I hope we either get surprised by newcomers with the same initial fantastic passion of Elian and Tesla or if we get returnees to be of big magnitude and majority fans favorites .. 

• Sad 1

girls have been back awhile ... a weird bunch these women... Seems 2 in Pams bed and Pam in tub,  maybe Stella on couch and Radi opened bed into double but so far in bed alone .... wonder how this wraps up ...probably a 3some in Pams bed ...a goodbye 3 some 

14 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

girls have been back awhile ... a weird bunch these women... Seems 2 in Pams bed and Pam in tub,  maybe Stella on couch and Radi opened bed into double but so far in bed alone .... wonder how this wraps up ...probably a 3some in Pams bed ...a goodbye 3 some 

Nana with Pam and Tesla with Radi.

Some of the last moments of Pam and Tesla , almost the time to lose two more girls who didn’t hesitate to do more on cameras other than only masturbating and posing nude .. we are going actually to stay with only two girls who had sex on camera , Lola and Stella .. 😔

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Some of the last moments of Pam and Tesla , almost the time to lose two more girls who didn’t hesitate to do more on cameras other than only masturbating and posing nude .. we are going actually to stay with only two girls who had sex on camera , Lola and Stella .. 😔

You forgot Mila ... with many girls !!