B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #37 (August)

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

like it or not but leora and malia are not do nothing

I guess you have been a fun of shows that had absolutely no passion , they were robot style ( especially from Malia) and pure clickbaits  as they always happened at prime time .. did you ever see then masturbate with lights off just for pleasuring one another ? Did you see any social life ? Did you see and personality from Malia ?  Anyway , off topic and don’t want to say more .. the best Leora and Malia has always been when they were doing things solo , at least they were sincerely pleasing themselves and not “ forced “ to perform .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I guess you have been a fun of shows that had absolutely no passion , they were robot style ( especially from Malia) and pure clickbaits  as they always happened at prime time .. did you ever see then masturbate with lights off just for pleasuring one another ? Did you see any social life ? Did you see and personality from Malia ?  Anyway , off topic and don’t want to say more .. the best Leora and Malia has always been when they were doing things solo , at least they were sincerely pleasing themselves and not “ forced “ to perform .. 

i think they see that as their work and they just want to please rlc customers lots other tenants dont care to do that

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Again your opinion and have explained many times the Lema virus that dominated Barcelona this year after a certain point 

and in my opinion it really doesn't matter if it was the blueballit plague or the Corona virus or the Imu virus, the arrogant foreigners didn't give a damn about it anyway and were constantly going against the rules that were put in place because of the virus.....so.....screw them and screw all of RLC!!

I'm outta here for a drive with my lady friend....peace out brethren!!

And btw, someone mentioned that last night Radi was sad when she came back. In my eyes she didn't looked sad, the vibe I got from her was that she was frightened, she just sat on her bed without moving for long minutes, really motionless, without any expressions on her face. She behaved frightened about something. 

5 minutes ago, Lena845 said:

And btw, someone mentioned that last night Radi was sad when she came back. In my eyes she didn't looked sad, the vibe I got from her was that she was frightened, she just sat on her bed without moving for long minutes, really motionless, without any expressions on her face. She behaved frightened about something. 

Also a good explanation , I saw sadness as noldus did mention the same …we only know that there was an incident concerning Martina , Nelly and Stella … 

I personally feel sad for Radislava If the friendship between her and Stella has taken a blow .. they were really close and happy times , finally we had an  excited Radislava and smiley , that was a good period .. I hope it is a simple misunderstanding and that they put their asses down and solve whatever problem there is , however good friend Lena believes that Radislava was frightened by Stella or something involving  her ..

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

look how easy it was for stella to find a russian bf and friends. If rlc cared they could easily find new russian girls in spain to join the project including the guest girl here but they dont

Barcelona has more than 100,000 people Russian / Russian speaking community , maybe even more .. that’s why we need locals as mentioned earlier , so we can enjoy guests like in Gina’s place or like now with Stella .. of course , local Spanish mixing with any of the girls  is also great because of extended English language use 😇

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Also a good explanation , I saw sadness as noldus did mention the same …we only know that there was an incident concerning Martina , Nelly and Stella … 

I personally feel sad for Radislava If the friendship between her and Stella has taken a blow .. they were really close and happy times , finally we had an  excited Radislava and smiley , that was a good period .. I hope it is a simple misunderstanding and that they put their asses down and solve whatever problem there is , however good friend Lena believes that Radislava was frightened by Stella or something involving  her ..

Agree, Stella made her more relaxed or comfortable, I think she was really amazed/curious about her since Stella is really different than Ariana and probably any of the other GOV's so she tried to connect with her from day one, I still remember her sitting at the livingroom to eat on the first day they've met rather than in her room, and reacting to what stella was watching on the TV probably to get some kind of a gesture from Stella. She probably read on CC before about her so she wanted to see who this girl is.

But I still stick to what I wrote after the pee on the stove incident that Radi at some point wont like Stella's partying behavior if it will be in B1, just like were seeing today.

If they were still friend she probably still won't like it, but she at least wont show it verbaly or express it like this night but rather keep it to herself.

il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Barcelona has more than 100,000 people Russian / Russian speaking community , maybe even more .. that’s why we need locals as mentioned earlier , so we can enjoy guests like in Gina’s place or like now with Stella .. of course , local Spanish mixing with any of the girls  is also great because of extended English language use 😇

Over 100,000 Russians and we are supposed to believe rlc cant find any replacements. They just dont care