Leora & Malia - Home Activities #37

Nicholas

14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

We only miss the shisha 😆

However, in my opinion it is worse when he drinks too much, because then his kidneys or liver are hurting. 

Consuming too much alcholic beverages in a short period of time will definitely have a negative impact on someones kidneys and liver. Anyone consuming more alcholic beverages than should be over a long period time will definitely cause damage to organs such as their kidneys and liver. At least they do not do that and it is only occasionally.

• Confused 2

I realize and know that there are others from other places that visit various threads of this site that may not have translation apps. that are always that accurate that may tag a post of someone here and there in some of the threads with a confused emoji because of a translation not accurately translating someones comments the way they were meant and that is understandable. 

I find it humorous that there are those who actually may understand someones comments but may not agree with them, so they think or believe that by doing so they may actually be diminishing or making someones comments less relevant in some way by tagging them with something as trivial as confused emojis, when in reality they are not. 😂 Those folks that do so, are actually quite humorous in thinking that they may be doing so. So, here's another to tag with as many confused emojis as whoever may want to. 🤣 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

so cute pretty girls so dear leora and malia have a great happy day together 💕👩‍❤️‍👩💕

Good afternoon 😀

A good afternoon spending it snoozing the day away. Sometimes to play certain ways, folks have to pay certain ways. 

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Screenshot_20210811-065413.thumb.png.f0260893dd9e7eac5c49d2c0882afc5c.png

Sorry for the interruption guys had to address my stalker.

What a pathetic little girl this person is. Calls everyone else liars then turns around makes a fake account with the name lying in it and pretends to be someone else. Sad thing is that they only ever agree with one another. 

Bitch slap is what the mods continue to do to you. 😁 

Watch for his ego 😁🖕

😁 Am I addressing the Pepe or Snoopy or perhaps Ean25.....and others. The lying name is for your benefit " Lying Billy ( William ) No mates " ( even if you paid them ) Not a lie from me anywhere. But perhaps too subtle for you to grasp.

Remember your stock phrases from your limited vocabulary ?Well I have borrowed one of your favourites " Pot Kettle " 

And you only like the word ego because it is easy to spell.😁

You pathetic nonentity !!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

😁  Adressiere ich  Pepe  oder Snoopy oder vielleicht Ean25. ....und andere. Der lügende Name ist zu deinem Vorteil "Liing Billy (William) No Mates" (auch wenn du sie bezahlt hast) Von mir nirgendwo eine Lüge. Aber vielleicht zu subtil, um es zu begreifen.

Erinnern Sie sich an Ihre Standardsätze aus Ihrem begrenzten Wortschatz? Nun, ich habe mir einen Ihrer Favoriten "Pot Kettle" ausgeliehen 

Und du magst das Wort Ego nur, weil es einfach zu buchstabieren ist. 😁

Sie erbärmliche Nichtigkeit !!

Why always fight ?? :cry:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2