Leora & Malia - Home Activities #37

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
23 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Jealous as she is she would throw the phone in his face. 

I think she would be livid!! And scream at him even more than we've heard in the past. He wouldn't stand a chance! 😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

so Leora was talking on Skype with lb 

NO! She was talking to Dennis. But she was naked in bed and he could probably see this.

So, how would she react if she discovered that LB had spoken to another woman who was just a friend but he was naked and that woman could see him like this?

That's what i said. Yes? Please tell me you understand! Please!🥺

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

Screenshot_20210811-065413.thumb.png.f0260893dd9e7eac5c49d2c0882afc5c.png

Sorry for the interruption guys had to address my stalker.

What a pathetic little girl this person is. Calls everyone else liars then turns around makes a fake account with the name lying in it and pretends to be someone else. Sad thing is that they only ever agree with one another. 

Bitch slap is what the mods continue to do to you. 😁 

Watch for his ego 😁🖕

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

😁 Am I addressing the Pepe or Snoopy or perhaps Ean25.....and others. The lying name is for your benefit " Lying Billy ( William ) No mates " ( even if you paid them ) Not a lie from me anywhere. But perhaps too subtle for you to grasp.

Remember your stock phrases from your limited vocabulary ?Well I have borrowed one of your favourites " Pot Kettle " 

And you only like the word ego because it is easy to spell.😁

You pathetic nonentity !!

Will you guys knock this fucking shit off once and for all. This bullshit between you two has gone on for far too long.

If you feel to tear each other apart, take it over to Rants & Flames and tear each other a new corn chute over there.  

Any further discussion of such BS in this Apartment Board or any other Topic other than Rants & Flames and both of you are going to be sitting for a very very long time away from any forum activity as well as any of your alias's.

This is the last time I am saying it.  Govern yourselves accordingly or else!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

NO! She was talking to Dennis. But she was naked in bed and he could probably see this.

So, how would she react if she discovered that LB had spoken to another woman who was just a friend but he was naked and that woman could see him like this?

That's what i said. Yes? Please tell me you understand! Please!🥺

now I realized 

Thanks 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

OH YES HE WOULD! He is besotted, and boy, does she know this!! SHE'S THE BOSS!

But as i said, Imagine how SHE'D react if LB had his dick out, when chatting to another woman on Skype.....

Dismiss it as nothing?.....

What's wrong with that then I do it all the time

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

What's wrong with that then I do it all the time

Yes, but i wouldn't keep doing it in a public phone box Chris. Unless you can steam up the glass first.

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, but i wouldn't keep doing it in a public phone box Chris. Unless you can steam up the glass first.

don't worry, Dennis only has to pay $20 and he can watch Leora naked anytime he wishes to. that's really not a big deal 😜

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

don't worry, Dennis only has to pay $20 and he can watch Leora naked anytime he wishes to. that's really not a big deal 😜

It's a decent point isn't it!