Leora & Malia - Home Activities #37

Nicholas

I turned off around 12.30am, had a feeling Leora wasn't going to let Malia loose on her drunk, even at that time Malia was getting 'handsy' and Leora just kept jumping up or grabbing her phone. Just gone through the back-log of comments...

I really don't get her, she seems to be the one to 'give the go' for all the dual bating sessions and clearly liked/likes it, why is she so afraid of dual bating when she's drunk? Is it in case she gets too carried away? Does she not trust Malia not to get too carried away? Twice they could've done something drunk now but last night/this morning Leora apparently completely shut the night down by choosing to get off by flashing her goods to Dennis (who clearly wants to fuck her and she clearly knows this) instead of getting cosy with Malia.

I'd have been royally pissed if i'd stayed up until they went to bed, starting to see a very manipulative and spiteful side of Leora, how many guys were fucked at work today because they stayed up purely because the girls put towels on the couch (which almost certainly says they're planning 'something') and were getting drunk? They never stay up that late at home either especially on a weekday, why they picked last night to do this is beyond me as well, somebody has pissed her off enough to make her decide to do that last night, it was most certainly not a spur of the moment thing.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I turned off around 12.30am, had a feeling Leora wasn't going to let Malia loose on her drunk, even at that time Malia was getting 'handsy' and Leora just kept jumping up or grabbing her phone. Just gone through the back-log of comments...

I really don't get her, she seems to be the one to 'give the go' for all the dual bating sessions and clearly liked/likes it, why is she so afraid of dual bating when she's drunk? Is it in case she gets too carried away? Does she not trust Malia not to get too carried away? Twice they could've done something drunk now but last night/this morning Leora apparently completely shut the night down by choosing to get off by flashing her goods to Dennis (who clearly wants to fuck her and she clearly knows this) instead of getting cosy with Malia.

I'd have been royally pissed if i'd stayed up until they went to bed, starting to see a very manipulative and spiteful side of Leora, how many guys were fucked at work today because they stayed up purely because the girls put towels on the couch (which almost certainly says they're planning 'something') and were getting drunk? They never stay up that late at home either especially on a weekday, why they picked last night to do this is beyond me as well, somebody has pissed her off enough to make her decide to do that last night, it was most certainly not a spur of the moment thing.

PERFECT ⬆️

I'm now questioning what all that again last night was about - What was the true thought process, because it makes no sense overall. 

Think about it, it was a random Tuesday, so fairly quiet anyway. Whenever the girls are together, they are always in the top 2 or 3 cams, every time (Unless something big happens elsewhere and that is rare). So why did it happen? They didn't just have a drink - They got deliberately smashed. 2 bottles finished quickly, and then ordered a third. So by 2am, 3am, i imagine everyone watching was thinking the same thing, especially when Malia started hugging and playing with her. Yet - All Leora had planned was to make that call, that is literally all she was going to do. Why not call him sober and at a decent time? Why wait till half past 3, to wake him up, just as Malia gets frisky? Then keep him on the phone until Malia is asleep.....

I was looking at the thumbs during the night as things went on. They were 1st or 2nd long after midnight. Soon as that call started, they began to slip. By the time she was in bed on the second call, they were 5th. And just like last time, it has affected Replay too, they've done poorly again. In bed talking to him? It is replay number FORTY NINE. That is staggeringly bad for her. People now realise, she can't keep trying to fool. Now that we've seen it twice, we will expect the same thing again now.

So, they have the regular views anyway, they didn't have competition.....So why such a big drunken display that was just a big set up? Why was there a need to do that? Because once again, it has backfired. Badly. 

But we get laughed at....

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

PERFECT ⬆️

I'm now questioning what all that again last night was about - What was the true thought process, because it makes no sense overall. 

Think about it, it was a random Tuesday, so fairly quiet anyway. Whenever the girls are together, they are always in the top 2 or 3 cams, every time (Unless something big happens elsewhere and that is rare). So why did it happen? They didn't just have a drink - They got deliberately smashed. 2 bottles finished quickly, and then ordered a third. So by 2am, 3am, i imagine everyone watching was thinking the same thing, especially when Malia started hugging and playing with her. Yet - All Leora had planned was to make that call, that is literally all she was going to do. Why not call him sober and at a decent time? 

I was looking at the thumbs during the night as things went on. They were 1st or 2nd long after midnight. Soon as that call started, they began to slip. By the time she was in bed on the second call, they were 5th. And just like last time, it has affected Replay too, they've done poorly again. In bed talking to him? It is replay number FORTY NINE. That is staggeringly bad for her. People now realise, she can't keep trying to fool. 

So, they have the regular views anyway, they didn't have competition.....So why such a big drunken display that was just a big set up? Why was there a need to do that? Because once again, it has backfired. Badly. 

leora must be scare of a drunk malia will use mr black on her

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

leora must be scare of a drunk malia will use mr black on her

I agree - She is scared of it going too far. The last time they played drunk (Sept 16), it got quite intense - For the time. Since then they have done a lot more. So maybe she is scared or simply not willing at all. And why it will only happen sober.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I agree - She is scared of it going too far. The last time they played drunk (Sept 16), it got quite intense - For the time. Since then they have done a lot more. So maybe she is scared or simply not willing at all. And why it will only happen sober.

maybe leora have a plan and we dont know which one it is

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe leora have a plan and we dont know which one it is

She does. We saw it last night again.

Fatto sta che stasera sarà una serata tranquilla, anche se mi domando cosa cambiava non fare niente oggi con non fare niente ieri sera.

Cosa voleva dimostrare Leora, che se beve come una spugna diventa un altra ragazza? Non che ci voleva uno scienziato per capirlo. Visto che Leora ci tiene all'essere sempre top deve capire che queste serate di bevute non servono a niente se poi tutto quello che fa è solo un inutile provocare per non fare niente. Se non ha voglia di fare niente che non faccia niente, almeno sarebbe onesta. 

• Upvote 2