B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (August)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

And when all seemed lost for RLC and everyone was ( rightfully ) complaining , here comes the most boring ( rightfully characterized also ) apartment to surprise us all 🤗🤗 and explain of course why Anna got the master bedroom 😎😎😉😋😋

that's the magic of RLC, we can have good surprises when we do not wait so 😁
RLC is not a sprint, it is a marathon

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The problem is that it starts to get long between each food station 😉

as always I was right, it doesn't take much to change a girl's mind, all she has to do is have sex and suddenly she becomes a queen, I wonder if he is Anna's Father Christmas, I don't think so, as Noldus says he is an old acquaintance, it all seemed quite artificial to me, if memory serves me right, someone once said that this gentleman was Mr RLC, let's see what the future brings us

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

A great comment , but honestly , this was a really bad period and perhaps this ultimate surprise ( especially from the apartment that has gathered  the most heat ) that no one has seen it coming ( it could have been Lola as there were indications because  of the beard guy on her birthday ) it has balanced a lot for my taste the recent disappointing period . An unexpected tenant , a real life and not caring for cameras sex session as it was completely unorganized , seeing Anna BJ as a champ and swallowing  ( face reaction showing that she wanted to give the pleasure to her partner but she didn’t like the sperm and that’s why the instant disgust look but then it was fine ) in her first attempt with this guy on camera , well , this is the RLC moments I am all the time wishing and hope to watch . Normal life things without the thoughts ( as possible as it can get ) of the cameras , people trying to behave in human way and not caring of being recorded .. that was a great RLC moment for me and as good friend ed2 says … 

THANK  YOU ANNA AND PARTNER ☺️😇🤩🥳🤗👏

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

as always I was right, it doesn't take much to change a girl's mind, all she has to do is have sex and suddenly she becomes a queen, I wonder if he is Anna's Father Christmas, I don't think so, as Noldus says he is an old acquaintance, it all seemed quite artificial to me, if memory serves me right, someone once said that this gentleman was Mr RLC, let's see what the future brings us

No, but he is a well known person in the club environment in Barcelona, so I'm a little surprised that he act in front of the camera

• Upvote 1