B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (August)

Maybe Anna will bring some lover into the house, it seems very strange to me, but in RLC anything is possible, however, it should be remembered, that Anna was one of the first girls to have sex in front of the cameras, with the horrid hairy man.

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

Maybe Anna will bring some lover into the house, it seems very strange to me, but in RLC anything is possible, however, it should be remembered, that Anna was one of the first girls to have sex in front of the cameras, with the horrid hairy man.

It is one of RLC tricks to make it look like there is a dynamic in the GOV apartments. However, the result is always the same and leads to the fact that the actual action takes place somewhere else, outside the camera view.

The only thing useful would be to finally kick these three girls out.

9 hours ago, jantje1967 said:

the most exciting thing that happened here .... exchange rooms

The law of diminishing marginal returns is a theory in economics that predicts that after some optimal level of capacity is reached, adding an additional factor of production will actually result in smaller increases in output.

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

Yep remember it well, the night of the famous 2016 orgy, blowjob as well!

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Don’t know what’s wrong with Mila this time round; bating under cover and no real les performances, not a patch on her previous stay and with other girls 😥

she is on strike,

rlc need to raise the bonus,

if rlc put the bonus at 500 euros pretty sure she gonna put the cam inside her pussy

• Like 1