Leora & Malia - Home Activities #38

Nicholas

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, i accept that, all i was saying was that it's not like they have been under house arrest, they have been in and out a lot. Plus things like sunbathing, shopping, visiting the salon etc, because both have had hair and nails done in the last couple of weeks. All i was saying really.

Ahh....ok. Well....they have seemed to be doing those kinds of things regardless so it has seemed.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Ahh....ok. Well....they have seemed to be doing those kinds of things regardless so it has seemed.

And of course, by tonight it may all become a moot point anyway! We shall see!

26 minutes ago, scutus said:

Evidently, you are living in a cocoon. Totally isolated from the rest of the world ! Trust ???? But believe what you want to. 

Non so cosa tu abbia capito ma Leora e Malia durante le restrizioni di marzo sono SEMPRE uscite di casa. E anche durante il lockdown uscivano per fare la spesa e qualche volta una delle due rimaneva anche a dormire fuori casa. Quindi sì, non hanno molta paura del covid figuriamoci delle sue varianti. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

No,sorry I have to correct you about that.She took a bate when she came back from Germany on monday after she had taken a bath,she got up and

jumped into bed and introduced her new friend to us.

You are living up to the emojis you are so fond of sending to other members…Confused ! 

Yes, she did indeed bate on the Monday after returning from Germany..But! That was not relevant to SG’s statement. He stated that last nights bate whilst reading the book was the first SINCE LAST TUESDAY..not since last Monday or since Germany.

She bated on Monday and again on Tuesday whilst reading the new book and wearing a red negligee. Therefor last nights was the first since last Tuesday week.😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1