B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #91 (August)

3 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

let's face the facts diane & olya spoiled us with the 48hr sex marathon 🤷‍♂️

also that means Vivian and nana have to leave but which one leaves first?

@Noldus

For Olya it was ONE time for 48 hours straight. Otherwise for the other 2.9 months she did the same thing as most others on here. Laid in bed and masturbated or played the shows with the other house guests. Diane on the other hand had a few threesomes, fucked a couple of guys, played with a few women. Diane was 20 times more sexually active than Olya... who I loved by the way. 

• Sad 1

il y a 2 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Well, hopefully he'll be 'Sailing' into the sunset soon...:biggrin:

By his behavior, I wonder if he is not schizophrenic and manipulative. He doesn’t inspire me much.

I didn’t have to read much about the guy and bla bla …. As was mentioned yesterday Nana invited this guy on her birthday .. creepy , not interested , whatever .. nana invited him and she actually shared quite lots of personal things to him .. that’s what I can tell with facts . 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was pretty dumb...How can anyone look sexy eating chicken! 🤣

Well he is not very clever and even if he was Nana's English isn't strong enough to pick up the context of those jokes 

Guest amandafan
4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I didn’t have to read much about the guy and bla bla …. As was mentioned yesterday Nana invited this guy on her birthday .. creepy , not interested , whatever .. nana invited him and she actually shared quite lots of personal things to him .. that’s what I can tell with facts . 

He mainly invites himself. 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nana likes the attention and intimacy up to the point he wants to have sex and then she is not interested.

Just now, amandafan said:

He mainly invites himself. 

He wasn’t supposed to appear but Nana  sent him a message inviting him for her birthday  .. instead of 17:00 pm , he came two hours delayed 😂🤣.. other than that , I don’t think he invited himself for the show in B1 some days ago , the girls I believe asked him . 

• Haha 1

Guest amandafan
3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He wasn’t supposed to appear but Nana  sent him a message inviting him for her birthday  .. instead of 17:00 pm , he came two hours delayed 😂🤣.. other than that , I don’t think he invited himself for the show in B1 some days ago , the girls I believe asked him . 

Doesn't matter, he remains a jellyfish that doesn't get his liking. 

8 minutes ago, super134 said:

Nana likes the attention and intimacy up to the point he wants to have sex and then she is not interested.

As I said , she’s just not ready or doesn’t like it or feel  comfortable for on camera sex .. I also believe that she’s also kind of afraid due to Tesla’s leaked video and if it happens the same to her .. but for me , the main reason is that she doesn’t simply want to do more , these are ( for the current stay  , maybe in the future it is different ) her limits and the maximum she wishes to do .. the guy always hopes of course , i find it very nice that he doesn’t give up ..maybe Nana appreciates this one day , although it is also an expired  day thing and might also be that Nana  doesn’t want to get involved emotionally . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, amandafan said:

Doesn't matter, he remains a jellyfish that doesn't get his liking. 

Details are always a major factor if you want to stay around . I am pleased with the guys presence . 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1